NERD

Reaction score
With side skirts
saleenfmicwheels2.jpg

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
J.R. said:
I honestly like the Cobra better.

But yeah as far as "everyone" having Cobra R's or Bullit's or Saleen kit's... I only ever see ragged out Sn's driving around, only on the internet. For that matter, you could say "everyone" has Mustangs, since they crank out 200+ thousand a year, so it's kinda hard to really be unique anyway. If you wanna be unique, go get a VW Sirroco or however the hell that weird little thing is spelled
Same, Mine and I think 2 or 3 more in my city are actually worked on/looked after, the rest of the SN95s here are bagged out, or are V6s. I vote Saleen for your car, I honestly don't care for the Saleen kit, but it works on some cars, like Opal's, just depends on the car I guess.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
This thread sucks. Pick the one you like. Who cares what everyone else thinks?

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
If you don't like any of them enough to pick one then why bother spending the money to change it. Just leave your car as it is if that's the case.

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
I normally just ask my wife what she likes but she stopped answering car questions last winter when I was doing the engine build. Only certain car people can understand what I put her through, lol. "Hey look at this" "Hey..." "Wadda ya think"

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
If you don't like any of them enough to pick one then why bother spending the money to change it. Just leave your car as it is if that's the case.

I scratched my front bumper with the cherry picker putting in the motor last year so it needs to be repainted at minimum and I'm not the type of person who just fixes a problem. If it's broke, then I upgrade. I think I've spent 20k in the last 5 years because of this, lol.

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
I'm doing a triple:

It may be a ricer reason, but I also like how the Saleen front bumper shows off the FMIC.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
not only does it show it off but it would allow more air to get to it, which is good for obvious reasons...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213