WHAT TO BUY WITH $600.00 TO ADD MORE HP/TRQ?

ripper

Reaction score
LMAO If she see's this post she gonna :slap: :hammer:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ICEMAN330824 said:
I KNOW I MUST BLOW THE MOTOR UP SO I CAN REBUILD IT TO A 331, I CAN THEN TELL THE WIFE I DONT HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DRIVE, BLA BLAH BLAH... ^-^

Sounds like a good plan ;)

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Well a charger of ebay for that price is scary!! buyer beware...umm next off if you are doing a rear gear remember it does not add power but it wakes up your vehicle my next point charger and high gear ratio do not like each other you would be better off with 3.55 probley if you go up to 10lbs and a 331 you would have to take off in 2nd gear lol

well im want nos and 4.10's for my ride :pimp2: i see someone has a used set on here 8)

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
Barely used at that O0 I lost my ass on these gears.. I bought the first set and had them installed (the 1 and only thing that I didn't do myself) and the bastard couldn't get them set up.. So I drove the car back to my house and ordered another set. Guess what??? My second set aren't RIGHT EITHER!!!! :rant: So there you have it, I have a set of 4.10's with 11 miles on them

OP
OP
I

ICEMAN330824

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
so what kinda price do you want??

DONT BE HIJACKIN MY THREAD. :hammer:

Im sticking with the 3.73's and the blower works, got it in and everything checks out. O0 :banana:

OP
OP
I

ICEMAN330824

Reaction score
5.0wned said:
ICEMAN330824 said:
THANKS ALL YOU GUYS. IM GOING TO GO WITH A THE 3.73'S AND SOME UNDER DRIVE PULLIES. FOR NOW. AND PROB. BY A SPORTSMAN 302 BLOCK HERE SHORTLY AND START BUILDING IT ON THE SIDE FOR BOOST. TURBO BOOST THAT IS. LOL. ONE DAY. B/C MY CAR HAS LIKE 163K ON THE MOTOR NOW, BUT IT RUNS LIKE A CHARM. :hammer:

THANKS AGAIN GUYS.
ICEMAN :dancing6:

OH SIDE NOTE: IM GETTIN MY CAR OUT OF THE BODY SHOP TODAY. GETTING MY BODY KIT PUT ON. IT SHOULD LOOK SICK, MINUS NEEDING TO BE PAINTED, LOL. ILL POST PICT'S LATER.

Did you post pics up yet?

Pict's are in my sig at bottom! Thanks

Reaction score
Stevo said:
ICEMAN330824 said:
Cool Guys. Im buying the 3.73's like i said above. Im going to get htose installed once I get my new supercharger all set up and ready to go. Im upgraded it from a 5psi pulley to a 10psi pulley and changing the impeller to a new upgraded one, & modifying the oil colling system. Man it will be sick. Its a Paxton Novi Supercharger.

Whoa! 10lbs boost on a motor with 163k on it? Your flirtin with disaster iceman. Leave the 5 on there till you get that new motor close to finished LOL. My .02

Hell it could have 400k miles on it. As long as you changed the oil, taken care of it. And the compression is good in all 8cyl, it would be fine with 8lbs, 10lbs with safer driving.

Pennywise2

Reaction score
Since you only have $600.00 to spend I would get a Zex nitrous kit.
If you have more to spend get a Nitrous Express kit! :thumb:

OP
OP
I

ICEMAN330824

Reaction score
Midnight_Cobra said:
Stevo said:
ICEMAN330824 said:
Cool Guys. Im buying the 3.73's like i said above. Im going to get htose installed once I get my new supercharger all set up and ready to go. Im upgraded it from a 5psi pulley to a 10psi pulley and changing the impeller to a new upgraded one, & modifying the oil colling system. Man it will be sick. Its a Paxton Novi Supercharger.

Whoa! 10lbs boost on a motor with 163k on it? Your flirtin with disaster iceman. Leave the 5 on there till you get that new motor close to finished LOL. My .02

Hell it could have 400k miles on it. As long as you changed the oil, taken care of it. And the compression is good in all 8cyl, it would be fine with 8lbs, 10lbs with safer driving.

I guess, but im going to try the 5psi first and then go from there. But I appreciate your suggestion, just changed the oil this last weekend, and was thinking about using my buddys shop to install the kit either this weekend or next. Ill post so dyno # when I do. Thanks

G

GREG@SN95

Pennywise2 said:

+1

Nitrous is the mod that yields the most power / buck

Pennywise2

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
Pennywise2 said:

+1

Nitrous is the mod that yields the most power / buck
Very true Greg. O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online