When you own a red car.....

JoshHooten

Reaction score
Just get a yellow car . Ill bet the pollen sucks even more for a black car.

chris91

Reaction score

I hate life right now. We have a huge old maple that hangs over our driveway. Between the little helicopters and pollen/sap I have to wash my car every other day. I so want to cut this tree down but I was quoted at $1500 to have it done and Id rather spend that on mods!! lol

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
That sounds like it sucks. Have you been to AZ? Wash your car, dry it and than let it sit outside for an hour and you come back and it's full of dust. It's annoying af. lol oh well I love AZ. But I think I love Texas women more lol

Tommy92

Reaction score
I hate life right now. We have a huge old maple that hangs over our driveway. Between the little helicopters and pollen/sap I have to wash my car every other day. I so want to cut this tree down but I was quoted at $1500 to have it done and Id rather spend that on mods!! lol

Why don't you just get a car cover?

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Pretty much the same; except that the "dust" gets in your nose and makes you take Allegra D.
...and the women wear really tight jeans. :cool:

hahaha no allergies here lol, for me at least. I love me a Texan women. All the one's I have met from Texas have lots of booty, just perfect lol.

joekd

Reaction score
No trees in my front yard at all, rinsed my daughters car off yesterday AM to get the pollen blanket off and just looked at it a few mins ago, you would think the car has been parked there a month from the layer that has come back in just one day

copmagnet

Reaction score
try having a red and black car...they aim for both parts of it ;)

I have a bottle of detail spray and microfibers in the trunk next to my giant box of fluids..

Twics97

Reaction score
Quick detail spray, FTW! Luckily my car stays in the garage until i'm ready to drive it :)

Solar

Reaction score

Yes it fucking does! I was in the middle of pollen season in Florida right before I got here to afghanistan. I literally would wipe it off twice a day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online