Which rims

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
bullits look good, and fr500s look ok too! if im at a show and see either of them on an sn honestly i pay little to no attention the the wheels. but however if i see some nice staggered polished wheels that arent the norm i can bet there are gonna be other mods that arent typical and it draws me to really check the car out instead of a walk by, lol!!

KidK9

Reaction score
I just get tired of the same old arguments. 1. It's cheap to do it this way and it looks good. 2. Nothing else looks good on our cars. 3. Maybe everyone on the internet has them, but I never see one in person.

I never see flame job classic trucks when I drive around my po-dunk state, but that doesn't mean I don't see 100 of them at a meet. Which means it isn't original.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I just get tired of the same old arguments. 1. It's cheap to do it this way and it looks good. 2. Nothing else looks good on our cars. 3. Maybe everyone on the internet has them, but I never see one in person.

I never see flame job classic trucks when I drive around my po-dunk state, but that doesn't mean I don't see 100 of them at a meet. Which means it isn't original.
for me its HARD to break the mental cycle of changing the look of your ride! i mean thats the whole concept of a minitrucker! take a vehicle designed for hauling lumber and shit and drop thousands on paint interior and suspension and your prolly not gonna haul some fn gravel, lol!! its what hot roddings all about! and alot of it defeats the purpose of the original concept but at the same time the original concept of any vehicle is transportation. do we need staggered 20's to get the kids to school, no. do we need 1000hp to go get a gallon of milk, lol?

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Saying nothing else looks good on our cars is obviously a stupid statement but it's true that replica mustang wheels are relatively cheap and idk how you could really argue that they don't look good. There are a ton of good looking cars with Saleens, FR500s etc. I mean it's not like Tony's wheels don't look like huge Bullitt wheels, half the people that see them probably wouldn't even notice the difference.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Saying nothing else looks good on our cars is obviously a stupid statement but it's true that replica mustang wheels are relatively cheap and idk how you could really argue that they don't look good. There are a ton of good looking cars with Saleens, FR500s etc. I mean it's not like Tony's wheels don't look like huge Bullitt wheels, half the people that see them probably wouldn't even notice the difference.
your right the spokes do resemble bullits. the lip is more polished and the spokes are slightly thinner. and alot of bullits have layers on the lip that rise to the spoke rather then a flat lip.

KidK9

Reaction score

I agree, it is a stupid statement....but just watch on here for awhile. TONS of people will make that statement. IMO, the only wheels that look good from the replicas are Saleens. I really dislike bullitts and FR500s. That's just me. To each their own.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
think about it like this fellas...would it not be cool to scroll through the forum and see tons of different looking sn's in the sig pics and tons of different wheels on them. its about like early camaros and iroc wheels, they look good but for the love of god man, just try something different, lol!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
There are a ton of different looking Mustangs on here... Just because two mustangs have the same wheel does not mean they look the same.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
There are a ton of different looking Mustangs on here... Just because two mustangs have the same wheel does not mean they look the same.
mmm...besides maybe different oem colors their not really that different. but thats not to say they dont look good.
what i consider different would be like dalmar, jonbeast, 95rio, mine, all that are different but in a good way...:)

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Tony if you think wheels are the only thing you can change on a car to make it different then that's just ignorant. yes the cars you listed are different to the extreme, Riosnake has cool wheels and side exhaust, nothing really THAT different.

A lot of us prefer a more clean, subtle look. Personally I think body kits on our cars for the most part look gaudy and overdone.

Late4work you can't get those headlights, too many people have them already. i'd suggest making a custom set out of paper-mache so you can be different and have a car that looks better than others.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Tony if you think wheels are the only thing you can change on a car to make it different then that's just ignorant. yes the cars you listed are different to the extreme, Riosnake has cool wheels and side exhaust, nothing really THAT different.

A lot of us prefer a more clean, subtle look. Personally I think body kits on our cars for the most part look gaudy and overdone.

Late4work you can't get those headlights, too many people have them already. i'd suggest making a custom set out of paper-mache so you can be different and have a car that looks better than others.
not sure where you got that idea but if you think thats all i think u can do to change the look of a sn then you my man are ignorant! i dont think you can do much more to change the look of an sn then what i've done, lol! so obviously that statement to me is pretty fn stupid! your bi-polar is kickin in dude so relax on the ignorant comments

KidK9

Reaction score
LoL. Paper mache. That was a good one. Everyone knows they will melt in the rain silly!!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Tony you're the one that said, "besides maybe different oem colors their not really that different" which sounds like if the wheels are the same then the cars look the same besides the color which I was disagreeing with. You don't need a body kit to look different.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I didn't try it yet but I might as soon as I'm tired having a car that looks like everyone else because of my boring wheels. stand by.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Tony you're the one that said, "besides maybe different oem colors their not really that different" which sounds like if the wheels are the same then the cars look the same besides the color which I was disagreeing with. You don't need a body kit to look different.
we're not talkin about body kits though. different choices in wheels. alot of people get the same wheels. be cool to see some america racing, kmc, three piece polished, bbs, split 5 spoke...idk just different shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConnorBlue4Mustang

Members online

No members online now.