Which rims

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
This is getting interesting
lol, yea it is! as far as headlights your limited to only a few choices unlike wheels. the smoked am headlights are the best looking ones available imo. thats what i have and have no probs with them. they do however dim your lights a little but i have bright fogs so its no problem here...:)

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
I meant that for the paper mache ones.
lmao! hids and paper mache headlights, lol!! this is seriously crackin me up! im just picturing someone really given this a try! i would be that guy, lol!!

silverv6

Reaction score
TSW Nurburgring!!!!

imag0039zl.jpg

I'm your lobbyist for "not your typical Mustang wheels".

This! If i ever sell my machined cobras these are what im getting.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone pissing and moaning over wheels.

As stated, Replicas are the easiest way to make sure you get something that will flow well with the car. Buying wheels that are uncommon is a risk, because you don't know if they will look good or not. That's why replicas are so common.

Kid, I love the wheels on your car, but I don't have the budget to drop on them. I got my bullitts with tires I rolled on for 6 months for $325 when I was in high school. It's what I could afford.

As far as headlights go, I personally think OEM cobra's look the best on any SN. My favorite headlights by far.

If you have deep pockets, go form some ccw classics, tsw nurburgrings, hell, you could jump to xxr's to get the look without the added cost. We know these will look good, but they still cost a bit.

And as stated, nobody ever has black bullitts in person, even at car shows, rarely do I see anyone else with wheels like mine. So...meh. Not that I would care anyhow. the 4.3 stroker is unique enough for me.

JoshHooten

Reaction score
And as stated, nobody ever has black bullitts in person, even at car shows, rarely do I see anyone else with wheels like mine. So...meh. Not that I would care anyhow. the 4.3 stroker is unique enough for me.
You know that is true I almost never see them , people say they are played out. I see black fr500's much more often then I do black bullitts.
To each is own.

OP
OP
Late4Work

Late4Work

Reaction score
i bought my HID kit from stangmods.com for my centennial.......ill prolly do the same thing this time

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i bought my HID kit from stangmods.com for my centennial.......ill prolly do the same thing this time
yea i def would suggest an hid kit with those headlights. hey do u have foglights?

OP
OP
Late4Work

Late4Work

Reaction score
Hid fog lights or just fog lights in general?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Hid fog lights or just fog lights in general?
lol, sorry just fogs in general. cause i have smoked cobra fogs with hids and they were alot cheaper then headlight hid kits and plenty bright enough for night driving....just an idea if you already have fogs

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
My votes
DSC_0185_edited.jpg

Watermarkedcobrarollingshot.jpg

vortechstang003su5.jpg

Is the top black? You cant go wrong with either stock or smoked cobra headlights. I got mine from AM and love them

OP
OP
Late4Work

Late4Work

Reaction score
Hmmm where did u get the smoked hid fog lights?

R those TFs on the white one?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
lol, pep boys...just bulbs though not the fogs...got those with the cervinis kit...