Which Tailpipes?

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
All the hangers are the same so it goes on just like sn95 tailpipes. When I did my exhaust I just bought the mufflers, flow tubes, and the tailpipes and had it all welded up

right but I don't figure fox tail pipes just fit up to any SN95 catback so I was wondering if you guys had it welded up or what.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
right but I don't figure fox tail pipes just fit up to any SN95 catback so I was wondering if you guys had it welded up or what.

Yeah I would think that you would have to get it welded up to fit your current catback

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score

Actually my cat back is from a fox .. it will fit u just got to mess with it ..

OP
OP
belber095

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
how bout gt midpipes on a sixxer? can i make that fit without welding? (gotta swap for inspection)

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I just got my catback and I love it so I can't see switching to a fox catback any time soon; I'm either going to ditch my tail pipes or run something custom, these new edge tips just don't look right on our cars.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
pics of my tips?

Cobra11.jpg

2012-07-18_20-08-47_623.jpg

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
yeah those do look out of place.
btw you're car's fcuking gorgeous... why the lack of picture whoring?! :(

Yeah they're just so short cause the new edge rear bumper hides the pipes so on ours its like ehhh. looks badass from the rear though lol, i thought the 4" was going to look too big but i actually like it.

and thanks dude I really appreciate it. I don't whore a lot because I don't take new pics a lot, and that way when I do post pics its more special then if i was always posting pics lol.

OP
OP
belber095

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah they're just so short cause the new edge rear bumper hides the pipes so on ours its like ehhh. looks badass from the rear though lol, i thought the 4" was going to look too big but i actually like it.

and thanks dude I really appreciate it. I don't whore a lot because I don't take new pics a lot, and that way when I do post pics its more special then if i was always posting pics lol.
that it is. i think that was maybe the second time i've seen your car aside from your signature and that last photoshoot you did in like november

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
haha yeah, and those pics were from the November shoot. Well the one by the lake was anyways. I do need to finally update my sig.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have 22" long Jones 3.5" rolled and angle cut tips.

You should look into something like that.

If you get a stock GT cat back, you just need to take it to an exhaust shop and get a mid pipe made. You could probably buy one, but I prefer custom, since they end up being about the same price.

I think I got my tips from jegs for like $30 each, which is way better than say SLP's $100 tips (although, those are probably my favorites....double wall rolled...mmmmm)

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
I think the way the LX's hug the bumper looks cleaner than just straight tips out back. Not saying other tails don't look good, just think the LX's look the best

OK, who has a link to a site that sells the LX tails? I don't have anything right now and like those a lot!

Goldmember

Reaction score
Definitely LX. I like that type of attention to detail where it follows the bumper. We New Edge guys don't get that luxury because the bumper extends down further.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online