Who else love the dodge viper

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
My Uncle had the same exact one, but a hardtop. I remember it back when I was like 5. Been hooked on them ever since.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am not sure there is any child of the 90s that can't say they are cool. Maybe around 97/98 I had a CBR600f2 and was coming home from work/school complete with a backpack when the first hard top version I had ever seen drove across the road I was on. It was not on my way home but I made a detour to catch up to him and then harassed them like any true ricer would when I got behind them at the next stop sign hitting my rev limiter. Traffic cleared up and they took off and nailed it and we had a short run before we had to stop. I pulled up next to them at the next stop and asked what it took to get one of these? Their answer was priceless, still with the plastic on the seats and window sticker "Be at the store and not with a customer when they dropped it off". The dealership had not had the car 5 mins before I was behind them.

Reaction score
Lol, I'm with the 5 ohh though. I remember one of my mom's friend had bought a red one brand new when they came out. I was like 4 or 5 too. Was super cool

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I've always loved these things, and they're a rare site in northeast Ohio.... I wish I could have one but the payments would be way higher than an Akron Ohio mortgage lol

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
blue-dodge-viper-wallpaper-wallpaper-6.jpg

Bucket list

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Guy in my neighborhood has a red one, looks like a really old one though. And doesn't have side-exit exhaust. There's also one where I work, a nice black one. Newer. I'll see if I can snap a pic the next time I see it. :)

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
the 90's and early 2000's vipers are obtainable, ill buy one when I have the cash, i dont finance toys, my idea in the next 5 years is to buy a 1999-2005 ferrari 360, they are at a low point, some selling for 50k, then once it becomes a classic, watch it go over 100k then sell.....

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I used to sell them and they were fun to drive. Not sure I would want to own one though. I think I would rather have a Z06, slightly more docile.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
A guy I know here in Louisville owns 8 that are all different models and years in mint condition. He's owned well over 200 total. He buys em wrecked and some he straight up sells as is and other he will put back together. He's had several other exotics doing the same thing but he always comes back to his vipers.

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott