Who wants to buy some Volvos?!?!?!

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
http://www.roadandtrack.com/racing/race-car/k-pax-racing-volvo-s60s-for-sale#ixzz2qywHpb9Q

Pirelli World Challenge K-Pax Volvo S60s are up for sale since Volvo is backing out of the series and K-Pax does not have the money to run them by themselves. Its sad to see these go. I have watched these in person, and they are friggin insane!
Out of all the World Challenge cars, these and the Caddy CTS cars are the top 2 in the whole series. If I had the money I would be contacting them and buying them right now!

Absolutely loved these cars!

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
"If the fearsome GT S60s are too extreme for your comfort level, K-"Pax is also parting ways with its mid-range PWC C30 touring cars. Put down $68K for one (or $125K for both), and these baby Volvo race cars can be yours."

There you go shifty!
Those cars would be sweet to own.

ProKiller

Reaction score
sell off both the mustang and the moutaineer and you'll be able to afford a quarter of one.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
I work for the only k pax dealer in new england.. also the only certified K Pax service advisor ta boooot ...fun cars for sure

RichV

Reaction score
I've seen those cars outside of 3R racing in the past. 3R's shop is by my powder coater buddy.

Badass, but not for my budget.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
68k? np hold on let me check under the couch for some spare change and than ill head down with ya and pick em up haha

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Not 3R, they won't touch a crappy old SN95. :) I use a shop called 'Rich's Bank Account and Garage'. lol

Pristine Powder Coating is my PC guy.

Pristine is mine too :) good guy. Wish my car lasted long enough to show off his work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online