Why winter SUCKS... another Goldmember production

Goldmember

Reaction score
When your driveway looks like this... :(
DSC01461.jpg

It's a pain in the ass to keep your car looking like this! :santa_afro:
DSC01462.jpg

Bonus free-rev of my Pypes Race Pro exhaust. This is my first vid, next time I'll close the door (too much ambient noise and you can here the damn door chime throughout).
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a364/TheNAGLESays/Stang exhaust/?action=view&current=MOV01463.flv

***is it possible to put the vid directly in the thread instead of linking? :mikec:

OP
OP
Goldmember

Goldmember

Reaction score
I'd rather have the snow- makes a lot less of a mess than mud! Tried the img tags and it still won't work... the file is in .flv format

CruizinKev

Reaction score
yeah I hear ya guys! over here in germany we still have no snow yet - but okay thats good ;) I have everything "wet" and/or cold from heaven ;)

95-stang

Reaction score
Just heavy frost here, beats rain and snow hands down, the forecast is no snow again this Christmas which suits me. ;)

OP
OP
Goldmember

Goldmember

Reaction score
Very cool. I don't mind a white Xmas as long as the snow isn't actually falling on Xmas day- the family comes to us and I don't want them driving in the crap!

Seriously considering taking my spoiler off so the next pic you see, I might be wingless...

02GT

Reaction score
the spoilerless look is an iffy thing to me. Some cars look good with it some look good w/o it. But, you gotta love livin in SC cuz we dont get ANY snow down here lol. Just rain and semi warm temperatures.

OP
OP
Goldmember

Goldmember

Reaction score
01vert I hear ya on the spoiler thing, I gotta say I like the look on every car here that's done it so far. And today in NY we too have rain and semi-warm temps hahaa... 40º might as well be a heat wave!

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I happen to like the cold weather better than the HOT weather!! I just am not a fan of precipitation is all!! I have my top done no matter what the temp is.

super_stang_98

Reaction score
dude i feel you pain bro i live in the mid west snow and mustang gt's just dont mix some times

OP
OP
Goldmember

Goldmember

Reaction score
Very true man... very true. I'm running 4 top-shelf snow tires on 16" wheels and they're helping out a lot. Pain in the neck trying to keep it clean, though!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online