Wide Angle Stangs

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Took some pics with the GoPro of my buddies stangs...the bullitt is stprolla's and the red car is my buddy Steve's.

:headbang:

gobro9.jpg

gobro8.jpg

gobro7.jpg

gobro6.jpg

gobro5.jpg

gobro4.jpg

gobro3.jpg

gobro2.jpg

gobro1.jpg

JStang98

Reaction score
Sick pics man, that bullit always looks good and the red car looks great too

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Nice pics, can you set it up to take pictures while you are driving instead of video?

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
sleepn_sn95 said:
Nice pics, can you set it up to take pictures while you are driving instead of video?
Yup thats exactly what I did...you can set it up to take video, or pictures at 2, 5, 15, 30 second intervals. So all you have to do is point and it bangs out the pictures.

stprorolla49

Reaction score
Yea that's what I said. Unfortunately you can't change the shutter speed, but for the size of the camera and the quality of the pics, I'm pretty impressed.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
atlanticblue98 said:
Not sure if you can change it or not on a go pro but the rolling shots needs a slower shutterspeed.
Yea unfortunately you can't...with some better lighting and some practice I think I can get some better pics. It was pretty cold out on sunday haha I was freezing my balls off.

stprorolla49

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
atlanticblue98 said:
Not sure if you can change it or not on a go pro but the rolling shots needs a slower shutterspeed.
Yea unfortunately you can't...with some better lighting and some practice I think I can get some better pics. It was pretty cold out on sunday haha I was freezing my balls off.

Maybe one day when I have an expendable income, I'll buy a 10-22mm lens for my Canon. Then we'll have ULTIMATE rolling shots.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online