will 6x9's fit

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ttocs said:
don't you EVEN forget the EQ booster............. nothin was cooler.

how could you ever forget the eq booster?!?!?! lol six crystal alpine tape deck with a cd player adapter cassette pushed in it and the cd player mounted on one of those old school pedastools..........certain items are most definately best left in the past!!!! lol

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Vermilion said:
most mustangs dont have a good sound stage period. exhaust and rattles distort everything. where the speakers are in the vehicle arent optimal.

couldn't agree more about speaker placements. The sail panels where the mach tweeters are while being good for seperation really messes with the soundstage. I am not sure about the rattling, never had an exhaust rattle so that could be the install but I would expect a 15 yr old car to have some rattles but that is easily fixed with some sound damping or tightening up loosely mounted componants.

CanaryGT

Reaction score
But the the 6.5 will sound better Scott, dont you know this? Its cause of how its shaped... its not an oval like the 6x8..... :tongue3:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
ha ha ha ha c'mon not canary lets not feed crazy ideas into the others minds. WE have a hard enough time already.

PLEASE LET EVERYONE NOTICE THE SMILEY FACE AND THAT HE WAS KIDDING. If there is anyone here that can hear the difference in a similar set of round/oval speakers you are better audiophile then me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online