Wingless pic

vibrantred5.0

Reaction score
So this afternoon I was bored and decided to detail the car.....i started out by taking off the spoiler and doing the underside. I kinda liked the look w/o the spoiler so I went and took some pics when I was all done. The spoiler is probably gunna go back on but tell me what you think anyways. Also tell me what ya think about the wheels. My bro got em for the burnout competition two years ago. He got em from a mustang guy in town. THey have "american racing" center caps but I couldn't find em online...anywhere. Anyways lemme know what ya think. Sorry if the pics are grainy, the good camera wasn't home.

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

Dutch inspired the location

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Them A.R Wheels belong on a truck not your car...

I think if you leave it wingless, and buy a set of wheels off American Muscle that fit the car nice with 315s in the back you would fall in love with the car. O and a pair of H&R springs would not be so bad either. I know i just named $1200 worth of upgrades but if you can figure out a way to get it done the car would look sick...

OP
OP
V

vibrantred5.0

Reaction score
Yea thanks for telling me about the wheels, I had no idea they were truck wheels :dontknow: :laughing5:

I bought some springs off Win, can't wait for those to get here. Dunno how long it will be for wheels after that though.

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
vibrantred5.0 said:
Yea thanks for telling me about the wheels, I had no idea they were truck wheels :dontknow: :laughing5:

I bought some springs off Win, can't wait for those to get here. Dunno how long it will be for wheels after that though.

Looks good wingless, just buy a cheap set of oval cut cobra wheels

mygreengt

Legend
Reaction score
you should come down to the all mustang car show may 21st 11-3 at Sioux City Ford.

and im with everyone else on the wheels. haha

OP
OP
V

vibrantred5.0

Reaction score
mygreengt said:
you should come down to the all mustang car show may 21st 11-3 at Sioux City Ford.

and im with everyone else on the wheels. haha
That would be a blast, not much to show for me but I could come

Gregor185

Reaction score
get rid of those wheels!! car will look once u ditch those. otherwise, i like the car, but i like red if you cant tell

OP
OP
V

vibrantred5.0

Reaction score
Yea I will switch out the wheels when I get home from school, or after work.....

After I took off the wing, there was some epoxy around the holes. my bro had done that because water was leaking in. Any of you guys have that problem?

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I like it wingless...I agree it will look good with some nice wide wheels and lowered.

330CubeGt

Reaction score
I had the same wheels on a ranger and i even hated them on that. Hell a newer stock GT wheel would look better from a 99-04.

OP
OP
V

vibrantred5.0

Reaction score
I totally clean the stock wheels today, inside and out..... putting them on tomorrow....I'll probably be keeping the wing on the car till I get some wider tires..

SVTgoose

Reaction score
Love wingless on a sn95, ill be going wingless too once the rain lets up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArcAngel

Members online