winter plans list

93PGT

Reaction score
so i have decided what i am going to do. i will buy pi heads. and i will buy cams. like a street/strip cam. i will buy a high stall converter and a performance valve body. then i will drop the engine/tranny from the bottom and swap everything over. then i will have it tuned that way my pi intake will bolt up perfectly and i aready have 4:10's and on the 15th, i am hoping to run the car to see what kinda times i can get

does this sound resonable? or are ther better ways to make power tell me please and give recommendations on brands and anything else

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
why put stock pi heads on your car? I would get a nice p/p job done as well. Other than that, you will definately pick up some good power. It will feel like an animal with the converter too. I would definatly look into some suspension/sticky tires :thumb:

OP
OP

93PGT

Reaction score
i am aready set on my suspension. and i have slicks as well. the cams are comp cams 278's -SOHC-Street/strip, needs higher gear ratio (i have 4:10's), 2400+ stall. Intake (like a cai?), exhaust (i have LT's and full exhaust), computer upgrade required (i assume that means a tune). Rough idle. i think that might be what i want

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online