Wiring Question

ThePope

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right section. If I'm not, sorry. Anyway, my birthday is Tuesday and I received a early gift from my girlfriend. She got me a 2004 cobra center console complete with the shifter bezel and the wiring. Does anyone know how to wire in the fog light switch using that harness or an easier way to do it? I wanna try to use the cobra harness it came with so I'm able to use the power supply things that are on there. If anyone can chime in, that would be awesome.

mikey94gt

Reaction score
Your car is a GT, correct? then it should already have that switch in the console. just move it over, cuz I think the Cobra one is the same as yours.

That is an awesome GF, btw.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Pope use the 98 harness and do this.

im doing it myself.

take the 98 and cut the red socket off the 03 and solder it to the 98 and then you are gonna have to extend the wires for the fog light as they dont reach.

this is the 98 o the left and the 03 on the right

see where the fog light switth dont reach just extend the wires

everything working just fine. lol

and as far as the fog light button you are gonna need to trim lil so the tab on the fog light button can fit in place of the coin holder thing

any questions?   :cool:

OP
OP
ThePope

ThePope

Reaction score
When I switched to black interior I had bought a 94-97 center console and used that harness. I sold my 98 harness for some dumb reason. Can I still do this with the older harness. I think the only thing different is the wiring for the ash tray and it doesn't have wiring for the power supply.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
you will have to transfer the red sockets to the one the cigarette lighter and the charger inside the center console from the 03. thats it. like the one above.
no biggie

If you need more help pm me for pics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online

No members online now.