Would it be fakin'...?

95Boss

Reaction score
You have a GT so put the galldang GT badges where they belong. A GT Mustang is, and always will be, a special car. Luck Huckleberry Hound used to say, "and dooooon't you forget it".

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
No matter what you do to the car, you can not make a GT into a Cobra. Even if you take the time to swap everything over. It still has a GT serial number and can never be a Cobra. Don't fudge it, like the others said be proud of your GT.

Bluextc

Reaction score
SonicStang said:
Thanks guys you convinced me NOT to do it. I am now thinking of getting the V6 running ponies for the fenders and a v6 rear bumper that just says "Mustang"...

Do it! I'm gettin the running ponies (but keeping my GT bumper)

badass98svt

Reaction score
Blue X, my friend put 60s style running horses on his Bullitt.
The 60s model running horses are slightly larger than the 94-04s. It looks killer

GDawg

Reaction score
Twista said:
GDawg said:
Cobra styling is fine. Just so the badging doesn't indicate a car that it is not. I'm going to do Saleen ground effects but there will be no decals or anything else saying Saleen.

There's a girl on StangNet that has a Faleen and she put the Saleen decals on her GT and so forth and she got slammed hard for that.

link to thread? ;)

Go to StangNet and search on "Seraphitia102".

She a nice girl with some money and didn't realize it would piss people off by labeling her GT as a "Saleen". She nows labels it as a "Faleen".

Bluextc

Reaction score
badass98svt said:
Blue X, my friend put 60s style running horses on his Bullitt.
The 60s model running horses are slightly larger than the 94-04s. It looks killer

I'll keep that in mind, thanks! :)

Bluextc

Reaction score
GDawg said:
Twista said:
GDawg said:
Cobra styling is fine. Just so the badging doesn't indicate a car that it is not. I'm going to do Saleen ground effects but there will be no decals or anything else saying Saleen.

There's a girl on StangNet that has a Faleen and she put the Saleen decals on her GT and so forth and she got slammed hard for that.

link to thread? ;)

She was not overly nice to me when I first started posting. That is all I will say.

She a nice girl with some money and didn't realize it would piss people off by labeling her GT as a "Saleen". She nows labels it as a "Faleen".

GDawg

Reaction score
blue x said:
GDawg said:
Twista said:
GDawg said:

link to thread? ;)

[size=10pt]She was not overly nice to me when I first started posting. That is all I will say.[/size]

She thought she had a Saleen and grew some balls I guess. I've spoke to her (PM) during the last couple years and she was fine. Not that I like Asian women... but she isn't bad.

Slap your balls on her head... she'll come around... they all do when that have to bow down to the "BALLS"...

Bluextc

Reaction score
GDawg said:
blue x said:
GDawg said:
Twista said:
GDawg said:

link to thread? ;)

[size=10pt]She was not overly nice to me when I first started posting. That is all I will say.[/size]

She thought she had a Saleen and grew some balls I guess. I've spoke to her (PM) during the last couple years and she was fine. Not that I like Asian women... but she isn't bad.

Slap your balls on her head... she'll come around... they all do when that have to bow down to the "BALLS"...

lol, do you not know that I am a girl?

white98stang

Reaction score
i actually thought about throwin a cobra bumper on my 6er, but i think im going to stick with the gt/v6 bumper and get a chin spoiler instead cheaper and not to many round here have it... but im not for the cobra badges

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
blue x said:
GDawg said:
blue x said:
GDawg said:
Twista said:
GDawg said:

link to thread? ;)

lol, do you not know that I am a girl?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This whole exchange made me laugh so hard i lost my breath.

OP
OP
S

SonicStang

Reaction score
Well I found some badges that are even nicer than the snakes, too bad they're sold out at blueoval... :lame:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Downshift

Reaction score
SonicStang said:
Well I found some badges that are even nicer than the snakes, too bad they're sold out at blueoval... :lame:

Those are pretty sweet I havnt seen those before... I took my cobras off an went with the old 5.0 emblems they looks pretty sweet. I know you have a 4.6 though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online