Would you do Plenum and TB or CAI first.

98armygt

Reaction score
you know what your right we have steered away.........but we are giving our opinions on what he should do first. but if it has to be between the two i would say CAI. my .02 cents.

OP
OP
C

ck5.0

Reaction score
The reason why I was asking about the CAI or the Plenum and TB is that I already have some of the other basic bolt ons ready to go. Being married with three kids there is a budget that I have to go by. The only thing that the car has done so far is P.I. heads and intake, K&N, and aluminum driveshaft. I have ready to go for it, Gears, Flows, Fuel Pump, Fuel Pressure Reg, MSD box. These were just two things that I do not have for the car and was debating over. I love everyones wealth of knowledge on suggestions. :thumb:

Speaking of suggestions. I did get some good adivse that it may be better to do a good mid-pipe and/or pullies before the CAI (JLT) and/or the Plenum and TB. What do you guys think about this?

98armygt

Reaction score
you i did hear that a good midpipe was a better mod before the cai and t/b and plenum mods. if you do a tb and plenum i would go with c&l because its only like 1-2 whp less then accufab and a bit cheaper too. thats what i got on my car with a bbk 70mm tb.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'd just like to point out that I think bra's are pretty.

S

scarface

Dalamar said:
I'd just like to point out that I think bra's are pretty.
Bras are nice,but I prefer whats inside them.....mmmmmmm.....

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Depends how perkey she is, and bra's make clevage :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas