Wtb: Caster camber plates for a 95

BYEBYE2U

Reaction score
hello guys,i'm needing a set of caster camber plates for my 95 gt. if anyone has any they'd like to sale or know of anyone else selling any please post up or pm me with the info.a pic would help to thanks again.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
there was a set that was up for almost a month not long ago before he finally took my offer from lack of any others. I am just getting ready to slap those puppies on, sorry. Just wanted to say that I don't think there have been any recently, I had been looking.

OP
OP
BYEBYE2U

BYEBYE2U

Reaction score
Onyxcobra ASAP! and ttocs you butt hole! J/K I need some and I hope someone sees this and post up a set reaonably priced. thanks

OP
OP
BYEBYE2U

BYEBYE2U

Reaction score
thanks for looking out,i'm not wanting to spend quite that much and i'd like to get some begore spring if possible.if I don't find some eventually i'll either buy UPR's casters or something.UPR's are fairly cheap but I was hopeing to find some at a great deal.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Damn I just wish it wasn't so cold here right now. I have Steedas that I'm replacing but I lose all motivation to work on the car under about... 50 degrees.

Just keep an eye out on eBay and such, you'll find something.

OP
OP
BYEBYE2U

BYEBYE2U

Reaction score
hell we are having 58-60 degree temps here now LOL! just unreal for January comeing up.yeah i've been looking on ebay and i'm gonna check back tonight. thanks

OP
OP
BYEBYE2U

BYEBYE2U

Reaction score
is maximum motorsport CC plates any count?? i just found a set for $120 i think that brand sits high on the tower

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
oh lol. I think most people would agree that MM stuff is among the best available, just keep in mind you'll have to drill a hole for the 4th bolt.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Scott, I believe you got the older style, which may not have the 4th. I might be mistaken though (will do the same stuff)

OP, maximum motorsports has a phenomenal reputation. their products are top notch.

OP
OP
BYEBYE2U

BYEBYE2U

Reaction score
the set I bought used was a maximium motorsports, 4th bolt?

thanks Onyx i'm aware of the 4th bolt hole needing drilled. ttocs they made them with 3 and 4 bolts. the 4th bolt ones are susposed to offer more adjustment and be stronger.they are also the choice when using a coilover set up.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had to get up from my laptop, take 3 whole steps backwards to confirm that mine had 4 bolts. No worries, sory to post jack and good luck with yer search.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online