WTB Wallet <- no this is not a typeo

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
Im looking for a wallet and was wondering if anyone had one laying around. would prefer trifold

thanks!

Walking Tall

Reaction score
Really any place like Walmart, Target or any close out store would have one cheaper than you could get one shipped.

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
haha i always like to post up on here with needs before i go out and look. guess i'll go out later

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Cabelas..that's where I get mine..quality shit too

nu2yreny.jpg

meve3uhe.jpg

$25 I got it for $5 cuz it was on the wrong rack..I didn't even know haha the lady was like "oh that's not right..I have to give it to you for the price it says" ..no argument here......if you don't mind spending a few bucks tho the quality of their wallets is damn good..last a long time.....i know mine's not your standard wallet but they have a great selection

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone

joekd

Reaction score
Seriously though, going to the store adn buying a cheap one will end up a lot cheaper then shipping you one

Go to Target or Walmart and pick one up, my son bought himself a fancy leather one at kohl's for like $10 before (sale plus 20% off coupon)

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
willis - i didnt know you were looking for a cheap wallet..i wouldnt have posted

joekd

Reaction score
BTW - why would you want a trifold? All they do is fold up money in an annoying way and are way too thick to sit right in your pocket

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
anyone know a good one to put a police badge in? My grandfathers a retired po and got me and my brother a small badge with his badge #'s on it. Kinda annoying in a bifold

Walking Tall

Reaction score
You can get one online. But I would be very careful carrying a badge around. It could either catch you some flak (Down south at least) or get you hurt. There have been officers killed because they handed over their wallet and a big shiny badge was sticking out during a robbery.

Just my suggestion. I've heard they hand out badges up north like crazy though. If I were you I'd make a nice case to put it in. I don't carry one with me for that reason.

whiplash473

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
besides the shit parts of big cities..the worse that happens above the line is a nasty txt message

in all seriousness tho what WT said is very true..i've heard the same stories myself

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online