Yeah It SALEEN time again

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
FST-HUH said:
I know I agree. And even if you find a part at Saleen they want to know your VIN number before they let you buy it. They don't want replicas.

And yeah they don't make Speedlines in 10's. They do however have 99-04 rims authentic Saleen.
If you register with them then they just ask your name and everything comes up. Plus you are put in the annual book.

OP
OP
F

FST-HUH

Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
FST-HUH said:
I know I agree. And even if you find a part at Saleen they want to know your VIN number before they let you buy it. They don't want replicas.

And yeah they don't make Speedlines in 10's. They do however have 99-04 rims authentic Saleen.
If you register with them then they just ask your name and everything comes up. Plus you are put in the annual book.

inteting, I don't remember ever being on that site. BTW I think that your saleen looks soo soo sweet. Can not beat white with white rims. Check this out this guys White vert., his is always next to me on our annual car show. Last year he won 1st place and i won 2nd and this year I won 1st and he won 2nd LOL. He's a doctor and he also owns a ferrari 8). This car he bought from budget rent a car. Since they were authorized dealer for saleen, his saleen number has a B at the end. For ex. 254B. It's an Auto I belive.

DSCF2421.jpg

DSCF2420.jpg

DSCF1965.jpg

DSCF1964.jpg