yeeeeeeeee

Nightmare

Reaction score
that a fact about the side bolster? i was wondering about that.

Yes it is, A friend of mine has a 03 termy vert. The side bolsters come in on you. I think that is part of the reason why they are so flipping expensive. Most comfortable seats I have ever been in.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
hmm, that could make me want termy seats over the TMI ones, i'm just afraid if the bolster on the TMI ones is too tight i wont find it comfortable, being adjustable is good.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yes it is, A friend of mine has a 03 termy vert. The side bolsters come in on you. I think that is part of the reason why they are so flipping expensive. Most comfortable seats I have ever been in.

Other then the covers then I wonder what the difference is between the early sn95 seats and the termi's as my 94 gt has adjustable bolsters.

Nightmare

Reaction score
Other then the covers then I wonder what the difference is between the early sn95 seats and the termi's as my 94 gt has adjustable bolsters.

Well are you talking about the bolsters on the side of where your butt goes or the side bolsters on the part where you back goes?

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
very good price dude esp since you didnt have to pay shipping. for that price you have to buy them.

OP
OP
B

blksnake

<font color="pink">Senior Member</font>
Reaction score
yea i just need the little [ ] around the controls on the left side, cuz its just dangling a little bit, not an issue just doesnt look pretty

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticcobra

Members online