You got courtesy lights?

Dr.Scientist

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of yall's cars came with courtesy lights. Those little lights that are either on the bottom of the door itself, or on the bottom of the door panel. When you open the door, they shine down on the ground so you don't step in a mud puddle at night. Did any of these cars come with those?

OP
OP
D

Dr.Scientist

Reaction score
Guess not. I'm going to find some off some other car and add them into my stang. These stangs are getting a little long in the tooth, and aren't up to par with today's modern luxuries. Many of which though, can be added.

joekd

Reaction score
C'mon man, the stang is a car that still uses a pull out headlight knob how many modern conveniences did you expect it to have?

We don't even have a low gas light or a cruise control on light

OP
OP
D

Dr.Scientist

Reaction score
Yeah. But I'm spoiled now. I'm going to add those courtesy lamps. They'll look factory and you won't even notice them. Either that, or you simply won't be able to see them cause they'll be on the bottom of the door panel.

But seriously? Even to this day, the stang still uses pull out knob for he headlights? I didn't know that. Kinda cool, in its own way. I just thought that maybe like the 03-04 stangs mighta had the courtesy lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online