You guys need to read this (gauge related)

blkmcnasty

Reaction score
i picture this guy with large cokebottle glasses and a pocket protector. Dont get fooled just cause he has a boosted SN. lol

96redgt

Reaction score
There should be alot of interest in this. I've always hated the gauges in SN95's.... I prefer a better representation of what's going on....

Count me in for one when he starts selling them.

OP
OP
W

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
I just got a pm from him on the corral

Will,

thanks for the offer to help. On my bench, I have one 95 V6 cluster that works well. I have one 94 V6 cluster with a bad oil pressure gauge. I have bought a 96 Cobra cluster which should arrive Wendesday. If I had one more cluster from any kind of Mustang from 94-96, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, the oil pressure guages in 97 & 98 clusters have different oil pressure gauges from the earlier ones and I am worried that my circuit will not have enough power to drive different ones to the correct level I have one 97 Cobra cluster, but would really like to get 2 to 3 additional 97 or 98 Mustang clusters of any kind to test.

Finally, I need another 99-04 Mustang cluster of any kind to test.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated, even as little as one cluster. Let me know what you can do.

Thanks,

Mark

*Basically it means that if anyone has any extra clusters that they dont need (sn or termi body cars) this guy could use them to benefit his dynamic research. thanks guys

Win

Legend
Reaction score
That's some serious work right there. I hope he can start marketing them i would buy one.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
Cool. To bad I don't have a SN anymore, or i'd send him mine.

JeremyAlan

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
excellent work he has going on over there. someone should try and find him a junkyard cluster that still works and send him that?

I'm not in a position to or i would do it myself.

94svtturbo

Reaction score
I agree!! that guy is a genious. I have always hated how my gauges dont tell you the actual oil pressure or water temp. it just gave you a normal range. I have always wante to take apart my cluster and put some aftermarket 2 inch gauges on the sides of the speedo and tach. This has inspired me to do that. I just pulled my cluster and took it apart. Should come out well with this guy. His new Faces look awesome!!!!

94svtturbo

Reaction score
sn95gtvert said:
badass... this is what ford should have done from the factory

Hell yeah!!! not that whole "NORMAL" range crap on our gauges

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online