OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Oh really? hmmn. it looks pretty cool.
I saw a prototype IM that HP was working on with velocity stacks like this one, and it did really well.

I know my my motor is restricted, especially on the top end. hopefully these guys, or BBK or someone comes out with a good one, that's not too spendy.

BTW, I submitted for a test run of the BBK IM. they want NA strokers with headwork and exhaust. we'll see if it comes back.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
yeah i saw that over on Corral...would be nice if they pick you. Free intake for the trouble plus you'll get your car in a magazine for the test results.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
oh and if i was you and doing that Rotrex blower i would personally opt for a Reicherd Racing Intake. Looks great and works well with high HP boosted cars.

GaryG

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
oh and if i was you and doing that Rotrex blower i would personally opt for a Reicherd Racing Intake. Looks great and works well with high HP boosted cars.

do u know if it flows the same or more than the P-51 intake?

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Oh really? hmmn. it looks pretty cool.
I saw a prototype IM that HP was working on with velocity stacks like this one, and it did really well.

I know my my motor is restricted, especially on the top end. hopefully these guys, or BBK or someone comes out with a good one, that's not too spendy.

BTW, I submitted for a test run of the BBK IM. they want NA strokers with headwork and exhaust. we'll see if it comes back.

LOL, so did I, I just want the thing to come to market. The more people make, the more people will make right? I like the BBK design the best so far.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's cool. Ya man, more ppl involved, the sooner they should get it done.

Hey I got an initial response from the guy at BBK

BRYAN ROGERS said:
Sounds like a pretty good set-up.

I'll have my boss go over your app. (those emails go to him for review) and hopefully we can work something out.

One thing to consider....
How would you go about getting the car here?

Iiiiinteresting....

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yeah your combo is closer to what they want than mine is, good luck man! I can't hardly wait till they hit the market.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
How do you like your car with the stroker in it?
I dont remember if I've asked you about it yet??

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
I made too many changes at once to really evaluate it fairly, it does have really nice throttle response acrossed the board though, and I can lug the thing down to 1200 rpm in 6th, (don't do that very often, but sometimes I'm lazy, lol). It seems like a much broader curve than I had before.

voidfinger

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:

Drop what the heck is a Rotrex blower???? i've never heard of one... any sites i could go to look at one ? thanks

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
voidfinger said:
Drop what the heck is a Rotrex blower???? i've never heard of one... any sites i could go to look at one ? thanks
:bunny3:

voidfinger

Reaction score
hmmmm ok.

O dal, do me a big favor. Send me a list if you could of all the stuff i'm going to need to converte my car to a t45. I'm getting a t45 from scarface and i'm going to be doing the 4v in the future and i'm going to go on and get everything and do the t45 swap. Thanks

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
We're keeping it low key until it's finished.

I believe that info is in my build thread, later pages if you wanna look it over.
if you cant find it, let me know.

voidfinger

Reaction score
you got the link real quick if its not much problem. I just need to get this stuff straitened out before i swap in the 4v and stuff. Anyway, you know any good write ups about doing the swap ? thanks dal

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
below my sig pic, I think it may have been you that asked about it! lol.

voidfinger

Reaction score
yea probably, i was going to do the swap like forever ago but lost all interest. Picking it back up now lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online