Zex dry nitrous - starter kit

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Dry System Control Box/Management ECU PN # 82007

These compact, power-adding units house all of the components, solenoids, and activation electronics in one smart--and safe--nitrous package, while keeping your engine bay neat. ZEX management units ensure that you will always run the right ratio of nitrous and fuel for maximum power, regardless of the outside temperature. Again--they're smart and safe! Maybe you like everything neat and tidy, or maybe you don't want to be obvious--whatever the reason, control your nitrous smarter, safer, and faster with ZEX nitrous management units.

New these list over $250.00

Thinking about going in a different direction, So im listing this for sale to see if there is any interest in it. The box its self is a little beat up so its not a pretty looking used unit. But its in 100% working condition and has no issues. I will include the Nitrous nozzel line that goes from the box to the intake. As well as the needed vacuum lines to hook up to the intake and FPR. The nitrous is activated buy the TPS (1 wire hookup) when at wide open throttle and it takes very little time to hook up and go.

I will include a brand new ZEX DRY JET Pack PN: 82015JP with 75hp and 100hp jets.
(I Just Paid $30 Shipped for them)

In Short all that this ZEX dry kit needs to be ready to add 75 to 125HP to your mustang is a used 10Lb bottle w/ Feed Line and a Dry nozzel <-($10 NEW)

Asking what i paid for it $110 + SHIPPING + I will include the brand new jets as stated above.

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Here is a pic thats about a month old, installed with the stock intake tube in place. And the 2nd pic is a shot of it in its current mounting position under the JLT.

8egumyqu.jpg
ydu5ysus.jpg

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

FrankenStang

Reaction score
i loved that kit....was an easy install, great power and reliable...i know it may be a long shot but ille trade you a set of 30lb injectors and 90mm mafs for the kit...

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
i loved that kit....was an easy install, great power and reliable...i know it may be a long shot but ille trade you a set of 30lb injectors and 90mm mafs for the kit...

I just might consider a trade like that, Have any pics?

FrankenStang

Reaction score
and did you sell the feederline or by chabnce could you dig it up, if not they are easy to find..

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Im keeping the Bottle and Feed line as im keeping nitrous on the car im just going to somthing a little bigger...

I sent you a PM.

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Bumpity

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Still for sale...

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Flexible on price lets make a deal :)

98-BLKGT

Reaction score
do you have the instructions? and whats your best price shipped to 15102?

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Instructions are printable on ZEX site thats what I did, its only three wire hook up... Power, ground and tps wire. Make me an offer? Shippings $10.50 usps priority mail. I can throw in the nozzele I have its usable but the threads are messed up a little.

OP
OP

330CubeGt

Reaction score
I am very very flexible on this unit. Im upgrading to somthing bigger and want this gone... No reasonable offer refused...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Canaryonvskf’s

Members online