390 + '95 GT = BadBlack's new Build

Schiffy

Reaction score
So i'm in the early stages... when i say early, i mean EARLY stages... I have a block, and heads, the block is going to the machine shop for a cleaning and magnafluxing in the next month or so, going to see if it can be honed, or it's going to have to be bored. I'm waiting to here from a member on this site about some 427 main caps, I'm also in the process of getting all my info together as far as parts, and machinists who KNOW what they're doing with an FE Engine, as i've been told by many a people that these engines aren't like all other Ford big Blocks...
I'll be fabricating headers and engine mounts, probably more, but as of this moment in time we know that for sure. The car is My brothers '95 GT that was totalled, rebuilt and then was going to cost to much to make pass emissions, so he's giving it to me... we're keeping it in his name so i don't have to pay tax/title/registration, and will be our project together. the car is in Houston right now, parking in my parents garage. I'm in Virginia, but wil be back in Houston October/Novermberish. thats when we'll yank all the wiring, interior and the 8.8... we're looking at a Fab 9 rearend, single bucket seat, 10 pt cage weld Pro stars on all 4 corners and possibly taking out metal working skills to the limit and see about fabbing up a custom aluminum dash... anyways, this is the first post, and hopefully not the last... I'll get pics up when i get home, and update as i slowly build...keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck... :idiot2:

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
We are going in oposite directions, this is awesome. Friggin bazarro world. This is going to be a fun build.

OP
OP
Schiffy

Schiffy

Reaction score
This is the only picture I have that i can add right now. I don't have any of the others hosted, nor do i know how to resize them(i'm computer illiterate) if anyboy wants to host them for me, and post them, I'll email them to you, but this picture is from my phone, and it's all i got.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boosted94vert

Members online