Is it just me…?

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
…. or do pretty much all the new electric cars have the same (or similar) boring-ass, Plain Jane, vanilla looking front end? The new Subaru, the Hyundai’s, the Mustang E, the VW’s blah blah blah, as infinitum and et Al !

Puke!

I understand their design is to make trunk/storage space, but geez, really? Designers can’t incorporate better looks and presentation??? Or are all the car manufacturers “on-board” to produce all cars looking uniform and boring, thereby taking the joy of differentiation, individual expression and personal choice out of the driving experience?

And, along the same lines, if we’re all supposed to go hybrid, electric, hydrogen etc…. then make them affordable and don’t tax us extra for using them. The CEO of GM wants to produce a $15k electric truck that’ll be just as good as the high-dollar ones being offered in the market currently. Kudos. So do it! Which begs the question: if they can do it at that price, why isn’t everyone if we’re all supposed to be so hell bent on saving the ozone, and not depleting the world’s oil supply, and “going Green”, etc etc etc?

I, for one, am super anxious to see how they’re gonna get the #1 distributor of goods & services in the U.S. (big rig diesel semi trucks) to swap out! Shah, right! Not in this lifetime, pal. You’d have as much luck with that as you would asking Americans to turn in their guns. Bwahahahaha! Good luck with t deleting and circumventing our 2nd Amendment Right!

Ok, I’m done with my little rant! LOL Kinda went off on a tangent there, but somebody please chime in on the vanilla, boring ass look of electric vehicles front ends!

badass98svt

Reaction score
The front end of any Tesla looks like a mannequin crotch.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
like them or not they are here and will keep coming. We don't have a dealer with in 2.5 hours away and I am amazed how many tesla's I see. The only good friend I know that got an electric car got a leaf and only had it for 6 months before it showed some error that basically said it was terminal and to take it to the dealer. He was not far from them at the time so he went and had to leave it there. 3.5 months later they were still trying to repair it and he ended up getting it lemon lawed since they had it over 90 days.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I’m not a fan but the teslas are reliable as hell . I’ve gotta contract to tow the teslas when they fail for a local taxi company with 30 units . Car number was had 870,000kms original batteries and motors minor maintenance brakes ,struts ,tie rods, routine maintenance stuff that’s it and tires . I’ve only towed 3 usually all with with 450,000kms or more IMG_3118.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online