Project Vert, outta control....More NEW PICS!!!! Progress!!!!

OP
OP
NXcoupe

NXcoupe

Reaction score
Thanks man, it will still be shiney and clean under the hood.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
It's the unnoticed details that make a great show car! I'm gonna go for a color matched engine bay with a subtle use of bling. Someday ha!

OP
OP
NXcoupe

NXcoupe

Reaction score
It is the small stuff that makes it stand out. I think I am going with a basically stock engine and eventually it may see a small novi 1000 on it, for 375 hp or so. Nothing more than that. I am going to start with around 250 at the wheels, maybe go with a stock engine and exhaust, etc. you know. So far I have sold the blower, and have a few people interested in the other parts, but nothing is for sure till money swaps hands. lol.
You'll get your car done someday soon, I'm sure of that. Where there's a will, there's a way.

OP
OP
NXcoupe

NXcoupe

Reaction score
Wow, this was such a long time ago. Thanks a lot photobucket, all my pics documenting all the work and detail in this are gone now. Really sucks.

OP
OP
NXcoupe

NXcoupe

Reaction score
Also, I sold every part I put up for sale. I ended up getting over 14k out of all the parts, and then traded this and another car off for an 88 GT with a 427 procharged. Ended up selling it during some hard times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online