Universal rear deck lid spoiler wanted

NicksGTR

Reaction score
Looking for something different in lip spoiler, either universal or other year or make/model. Must be flush mount to deck lid.

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
if it is for your Bullitt, if you check the concept car for the 01 B, you will see it looks a lot like a terminator spoiler. that is what I put on my B when I had it. I think it was MRT that used to sell one that looked almost identical if not identical to the concept one.

OP
OP
NicksGTR

NicksGTR

Reaction score
if it is for your Bullitt, if you check the concept car for the 01 B, you will see it looks a lot like a terminator spoiler. that is what I put on my B when I had it. I think it was MRT that used to sell one that looked almost identical if not identical to the concept one.
I had a factory spoiler from a 2019 Mustang Eco boost and the curvature on the back edge is an exact match to the New Edge. Might expand my search. I'd like to find something I wouldn't have to drill my deck lid.

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
I had to drill. doubt you will find anything you don't have to drill unless you use some really strong adhesive and that probably would not come off the paint.

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
concept car had it, only reason it didn't on the production car is the bean counters at Ford gave Scott Hoag the choice of the Bullitt only intake or the wing. He took the intake obviously.

badass98svt

Reaction score
concept car had it, only reason it didn't on the production car is the bean counters at Ford gave Scott Hoag the choice of the Bullitt only intake or the wing. He took the intake obviously.

I stand by my first statement.
They weren't going to use the 03-04 spoiler either, it was quite a bit different.

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That looks like a half assed version of a Saleen S281 wing.

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
the MRT b wing was similar to the concept car as I recall. don;t think it is available any longer.
on a separate note, too bad the production 01 B didn't come with that back bumper cover which is similar to what came on the Terminators.

NEW EDG

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the MRT b wing was similar to the concept car as I recall. don;t think it is available any longer.
on a separate note, too bad the production 01 B didn't come with that back bumper cover which is similar to what came on the Terminators.
I would bet it is a Termi bumper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online