Who DD's their DR's?

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
IF you want a DRAG RADIAL that you can DD, hook at the track...kind of, and make it home in the rain if you have too, BFG Drag Radials....

period. Cut the bullshit

Thank you Ry. That's the input I appreciate.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
IF you want a DRAG RADIAL that you can DD, hook at the track...kind of, and make it home in the rain if you have too, BFG Drag Radials....

period. Cut the bullshit

I have those on the silver car. :) Ry and I are like-minded fellows methinks.

ryclef331

Reaction score
well I'm bad ass and run ET Streets on my all the time. 27x10.5 ET Streets with 14lbs of pressure, 90/10's, Strang 8 ways out back, no front sway bar, skinnies on the front, air bag in the right rear....no power steering. My car will handle like it is on freaking RAILS......SCREW Pilots, Sumi, Khumos, Nitto, Toyos, Yoyos, Banjos, and what ever "oh's" you got....

.....as long as you don't turn the wheel

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
LMAO. I've driven on slicks/skinnies before. I hated it. I felt like the tires were going to peel off the rim going around the corner!!

That's probably the biggest reason I'll never go fast. I'm a sissy and won't run slicks/skinnies. :)

Paul.

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
well I'm bad ass and run ET Streets on my all the time. 27x10.5 ET Streets with 14lbs of pressure, 90/10's, Strang 8 ways out back, no front sway bar, skinnies on the front, air bag in the right rear....no power steering. My car will handle like it is on freaking RAILS......SCREW Pilots, Sumi, Khumos, Nitto, Toyos, Yoyos, Banjos, and what ever "oh's" you got....

.....as long as you don't turn the wheel

:crazy2: :crazy2:

ryclef331

Reaction score
Paul said:
LMAO. I've driven on slicks/skinnies before. I hated it. I felt like the tires were going to peel off the rim going around the corner!!

That's probably the biggest reason I'll never go fast. I'm a sissy and won't run slicks/skinnies. :)

Paul.

I haven't driven the car in FOREVER since the rebuild. I've been driving either my old Lexus or my truck....I took off from a light and turn kinda hard and I thought I was about to roll the damn back tire off the rim. "Oh yeah....can do that anymore..."

ryclef331

Reaction score
Ponyquest95 said:
What size BFG DR do you run ryclef331? and what wheel width?

I RAN a 275/50-15 Mickey Thompson Radial on a 15x8. Now I run a 27 x 10.5-15 ET Street (Bias Ply) on the same wheel. I'm about to switch to a 28 x 11.5 - 15 ET Drag slick....and hell yes I'm going to drive it on the street.

98saleen88

Reaction score
AaRoN said:
SRT Handz said:
AaRoN said:
SRT Handz said:
I hate BFG Tires.... dont kast worth Jack Sh*t

You're crazy Handz. Almost ever mustang I seen at Mustang Alley last year (600+Stangs) had some model of BFG.

Michelin OWNS OWNS OWNS OWNS OWNS BFG

Michelin makes the best tires hands down....Puts BFG to shame

Regardless, I like BFG. They make GOOD tires.

I'm seriously considering these: (the brand) http://www.performanceplustire.com/...e/searchByBrand/manufacturerID/129#prodAnchor

love the tread on these things...badass

OP
OP
A

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
98saleen88 said:
AaRoN said:
SRT Handz said:
AaRoN said:
SRT Handz said:
I hate BFG Tires.... dont kast worth Jack Sh*t

You're crazy Handz. Almost ever mustang I seen at Mustang Alley last year (600+Stangs) had some model of BFG.

Michelin OWNS OWNS OWNS OWNS OWNS BFG

Michelin makes the best tires hands down....Puts BFG to shame

Regardless, I like BFG. They make GOOD tires.

I'm seriously considering these: (the brand) http://www.performanceplustire.com/...e/searchByBrand/manufacturerID/129#prodAnchor

love the tread on these things...badass

Those are the tires I went with :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online

No members online now.