'03 Mach 1 - White - 92k - $9,500

dino

Reaction score
2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - 92k miles - $9,400 obo
4.6 4v/DOHC/32v - 5 speed manual
6-bolt crank motor(from Aviator) with 40k miles on it - transmission is 100% fresh, less than 100 miles on it. stock rear
Oxford White - Non-IUP interior(no silver accents)
never wrecked, clean title(bank owns it), repainted due to getting keyed, has a couple rock chips, one tiny ding. minor wear on seat bolsters.

lightly modded:
JLT ram air intake
high flow catted X-pipe
Magnaflow Magnapack catback
MGW short throw shifter

the black portion on the rear bumper has been removed.
it is now currently sitting on real OEM chrome saleens - 18x9 all around, staggered setup - one tire needs replaced, other 3 are about half life

only issues:
speedo doesn't work(likely speed sensor - will replace soon)
fuel level gauge doesn't work(sure it's the sender)

IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

will likely be getting 4:10's this weekend, and will get some updated pix soon.

gate keeper

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Wow something like this is tempting. I'm having trouble deciding between another sn95/new edge or a 4 eye fox.

OP
OP
D

dino

Reaction score
will consider trades that come with 4-5k or more in cash. just looking for something different, i rarely drive it(seriously like 1200 miles in a lil over a year).

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Clean ass car, but sorry, the GT isn't worth my mach. I'd rock the shit out of it, tho.
I have mine listed for 10,500 and have standing offers for 9,500...so I'd say we're about even. But sounds like you're looking for cash more than another stang.

OP
OP
D

dino

Reaction score
I have mine listed for 10,500 and have standing offers for 9,500...so I'd say we're about even. But sounds like you're looking for cash more than another stang.

I would take that standing offer and run. No offense, but in the end, it is still a sn95 GT.

Yes, much prefer cash. Don't need another toy, but a decent daily and a good bunch of cash would be fine.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Agreed a Standard GT isn't worth 9,500 ...... If i had Extra Cash i would offer my DFG Vert +4G

cobra head

Reaction score
lol i cant belive i just saw that you mean to tell me JON BEAST car is not worthy for that mach 1 sry to say but i would take that car over yours but thats my .02 but GLWS

OP
OP
D

dino

Reaction score
Agreed a Standard GT isn't worth 9,500 ...... If i had Extra Cash i would offer my DFG Vert +4G

thank you.

lol i cant belive i just saw that you mean to tell me JON BEAST car is not worthy for that mach 1 sry to say but i would take that car over yours but thats my .02 but GLWS

first, some punctuation would be nice.
second, buy my mach(i'll make you a heck of a deal) and trade him then.
third, i'm trying to be nice and respectful here, because i know JB loves his car and has put a ton of time, blood, sweat, and tears(not to mention money) into his car. i have put plenty of the first 3 and some of the last into mine myself. however, it still isn't the same value.

mach: 1 of less than 1700 produced, 4v motor, half the miles/10 years old, stock looks, but very clean.
JB's GT: 1 of only god knows how many produced, 2v motor, twice the miles, 5 years older, subtle and very clean exterior and interior mods.

i love JB's car. minus a front bumper swap to a cobra, it is almost identical to what i would build if i had his car, but it's still an sn95 GT and mine is a mach. it's just not even trade material. JB, i love the car, but as someone that has been around(buying, selling, wrenching, flipping, active in the scene of) mustangs for over a decade now, if you have a standing offer of 9500, take it and run. fast. i can't count how many COBRAs with less miles in the same shape i could have picked up recently for a good bit less. there's always that "one perfect buyer" for every car...you've found them at 9500 dollars. as Dave Ramsey would say...SELL IT!

now, out of respect for both mine and JB's ads and cars, this is the last i will talk of this. if you think you have something to say that i need to hear, feel free to to PM me...or just start a thread over in the war zone or whatever it is called.

Reactions: Win

cobra head

Reaction score
look bro im not trying to start anything but whats killing me is that you think your mach is better then JB car ya i know JB car is a gt but that man has alot of money tied up into it and it shows NOT saying you dont what i see in your car is just a stk looking mach ya i seen the mod list but thats nothing to JB car you are selling your car at a good price thats why i said GLWS

OP
OP
D

dino

Reaction score
look bro im not trying to start anything but whats killing me is that you think your mach is better then JB car ya i know JB car is a gt but that man has alot of money tied up into it and it shows NOT saying you dont what i see in your car is just a stk looking mach ya i seen the mod list but thats nothing to JB car you are selling your car at a good price thats why i said GLWS

I never said my car was better, I said it was worth more based on the market. If you have 10k to spend, you can pick. If you don't, you can pick your nose.

PS: punctuation. Please. It's for the children.