For Sale 1994-1998 Clear Foglights

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Had these on my car for a little over a year. The lenses are crystal clear, no scratches or blemishes. Inside the passenger side fog, water got in at one point so a few decent sized areas of the chrome turned black. Drivers side has 2 little tiny spots where its a little black. Other than that they're mint, come with brand new bulbs. $65 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Paypal only. If you don't plan on buying these, please don't comment on it, thank you.

Edub400

Reaction score
Had these on my car for a little over a year. The lenses are crystal clear, no scratches or blemishes. Inside the passenger side fog, water got in at one point so a few decent sized areas of the chrome turned black. Drivers side has 2 little tiny spots where its a little black. Other than that they're mint, come with brand new bulbs. $65 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Paypal only. If you don't plan on buying these, please don't comment on it, thank you.
Hey do they fog lights come with bracket ?

TanTop94

Reaction score
Just traded lights off here. White sent me GT fogs still mounted on brackets in a flat rate usps box for $15.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online