1994 Cobra Time!

OP
OP
D

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice score on the heads . The cobra intakes really hold these things back too.

Yeah, I know I should get a different intake but I’m in love with the look of it and like the idea of trying to keep its Cobra identity. Not really trying to go for all out power, this is just gonna be a fun street car for burnies and corner carving. I’d be more than happy with 350-400whp and I think I can get there with all the goodies I’ve got laying around through the factory intake. It is a bit silly, but it’s always something I can change later if I need more.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yeah, I know I should get a different intake but I’m in love with the look of it and like the idea of trying to keep its Cobra identity. Not really trying to go for all out power, this is just gonna be a fun street car for burnies and corner carving. I’d be more than happy with 350-400whp and I think I can get there with all the goodies I’ve got laying around through the factory intake. It is a bit silly, but it’s always something I can change later if I need more.

Can’t deny the cobra intake is pretty. It’s doable for sure with the Vortech and the heads .My car made 352/380 first go around and then it made 382/400 or something after I changed the valve springs with the cobra intake . I switched to e85 and put more timing in the car it probably picked up another 30 . That’s a ton of fun for a street cruiser .

OP
OP
D

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_4629.jpeg

Just sitting looking at all these parts piling up. Picked up some used LTs and O/R pipe from a member here. Blower, coilovers and ATS Brembos not pictured because they’re hiding in the shop.

Got to get my daily F250 out of the shop and it’ll finally be time to rip this car apart.

Slow moving but we getting there.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice score on the longtubes . That’s one of the things I wanna do over winter for upgrades .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online