For Sale 1997 Cobra

Justang

Reaction score
This one always was a beauty...any pictures of the interior or engine? Might help with the sale!

phillyphan56

Reaction score
Nope no real offers yet. Bunch of tire kickers and insulting "offers" really. I did have one pretty good one but he has to sell his first so idk how long or if that will work. I have a YouTube Video of the car complete walk around in and out motor running and exhaust clips (sorry the car is wet we had just had a nasty storm blow through lol.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7p-8YIbbvo

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Man $7800 is a hell of a price for this piece of art you have.. Really stunned nobodys bought it yet honestly. If i was looking for a car now, I'd be all over this.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
I hope this can stay in the sn95 family. His car was always an inspiration to me when I first joined. GLWS

OP
OP
MissFivePointSlow

MissFivePointSlow

Reaction score
Still for Sale guys. This car is a Gem, and It has a good history here in the SN95 family. Anyone interested? We'd like for it to go to someone that will actually appreciate this beauty!

phillyphan56

Reaction score
Bump! i also found the stock catted mid pipe laying in the basement I can include if needed for your state's emissions inspection.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online