C

cassschultz87

Reaction score
Frank not sure if you are serious or just messing with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Usually with those door kits you can still open the door like a normal vehicle. Usually being the key word. Some of the cheaper kits only have one direction functionality.

What is it you want to know. You already verified with the vin that it's a Roush. are you trying to figure out what stage it is? Or what mods would have been factory?

Help us help you.

Welcome aboard.

Jerry-HelpMe.gif

Welcome to the forum!!!

So, serious question. What's it like living with lambo doors like that? Not being a jerk - honest question; I am honestly curious.

OP
OP
C

cassschultz87

Reaction score
Well other than a ricer comment on Facebook I actually like those doors. And where I live there are so many red mustangs it does stand out. I will tell you doors open about 1/2 of what the normally do. I only tilt them when at shows or cleaning the car, no need otherwise. Now if I was 6'6" 350lb guy would probably need to pivot open to get into the car. And thanks for the add

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting - so if I understand what you said, those do open "normally" as well, though not as far as they would have otherwise?

Austinx56

Reaction score
if the ricers didnt do this to every car they own, i would put them on mine, but now a days lambo doors come with a ricer stigma

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Super nice, and for that price id ov jumped on it too. And yea If the car was bright atlantic blue hed of shot you in the face lol. Just kidding, nice car thats a keeper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson