For Sale 2004 Screaming Yellow Mach 1

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Up for sale is my Screaming Yellow 2004 Mach 1. The car is a five speed manual, and has the 4.6 DOHC motor. Mileage on the car is approximately 46k and some change. This car has been garaged it's whole life, and has never seen any winter weather. The car is exceptionally clean inside and out, as well as the undercarriage. This is a very sought after color, and the car speaks for itself. Car cover is included! The car has a few aftermarket modifications listed below:
Stainless Steel Borla Stinger S-Type Catback Exhaust System
Stainless Steel Bassani Catted-X Pipe with stainless cat delete pipes installed now, cats are included with the car, and are a simple bolt on installation.
JLT Cold Air Intake (Will include factory intake with sale)
Dark Smoked Headlights (Will include factory headlights)
15% Tint The price is $18,500 OBO, clean title in hand. There will be no joy rides, serious inquiries only! Car is located in Staten Island, NY. You can call or text me at, (347)576-5401, name's Joey.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Good luck with the sale of this amazing car! I'd be tempted if I wasn't in the middle of buying a home

Cpotts13

Reaction score
Is this seriously what these cars are going for now? or is this a crack pipe price (jalopnik reference)..

GLWS and if this is seriously the going price ill unload mine in a heartbeat!

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Is this seriously what these cars are going for now? or is this a crack pipe price (jalopnik reference)..

GLWS and if this is seriously the going price ill unload mine in a heartbeat!

Prices been going up!

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
That might be the prices up there but around here you can get a clean 60-70k mile mach for $10-$12K.

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Im surprised your selling it so quickly, you just bought it. GLWS.

Sinned83

Reaction score
y'all need to quit the the comments about the price. He'll get whatever someone is willing to pay. If you don't like it move on!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
y'all need to quit the the comments about the price. He'll get whatever someone is willing to pay. If you don't like it move on!

it's the same old shit with mustang owners.....always get pissy about asking prices then start rambling on about how they can buy a 2004 cobra for $25 and a pack of camels around here :p

i hope you get every penny of your price joe she's a beaut man!!

Sinned83

Reaction score
it's the same old shit with mustang owners.....always get pissy about asking prices then start rambling on about how they can buy a 2004 cobra for $25 and a pack of camels around here :p

not to mention he lives in a part of the country that does fetch higher money for these cars. I know because I own 1 and bought multiple of them

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score

Lmfao! Thanks brotha!

Mustanger

Reaction score
Look what you are getting for the money!! An EXTREMELY well if not fanatically taken care of car! In pristine looking condition just like a new car it looks like. It has some well chosen very nice quality mods that do exactly what I want in a car. Beautiful sound & enhances the performance a bit & looks good! That car is second only to the Terminator Cobra in those years! 13 second ET's is easy & 12's very easily attainable... Mostly Forged engine & slightly dropped suspension. Good brakes...one of the best cars ever made back then IMO. So easy to drive & enjoy to the fullest.

You are getting a LOT of car & enjoyment for the money! It is a very neat special interest car at shows now & getting more so as the years go by...You sure have a better base to start with than an older cheaper SN95 like mine & can go so much further modding it performance wise.

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Look what you are getting for the money!! An EXTREMELY well if not fanatically taken care of car! In pristine looking condition just like a new car it looks like. It has some well chosen very nice quality mods that do exactly what I want in a car. Beautiful sound & enhances the performance a bit & looks good! That car is second only to the Terminator Cobra in those years! 13 second ET's is easy & 12's very easily attainable... Mostly Forged engine & slightly dropped suspension. Good brakes...one of the best cars ever made back then IMO. So easy to drive & enjoy to the fullest.

You are getting a LOT of car & enjoyment for the money! It is a very neat special interest car at shows now & getting more so as the years go by...You sure have a better base to start with than an older cheaper SN95 like mine & can go so much further modding it performance wise.

Yeah but it's too much.

lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online