2V Safe Zone myth

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Safe Zone is GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No seriously, its gay...... If you are timing your motor, take the few minutes to remove ALL followers, and you will have no issues. If you have no followers, you open no valves, if you open no valves, you have zero chance of PTV, also this will make the motor much easier to turn over as you are not fighting compresison, your only spinning the crank (no spark plugs in cylinder heads) and cams.

Please feel free to post any timing related questions, concerns or anything you feel is a myth and we will get this cleared out, but as long as im her SAFE ZONE IS DEAD

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Most would say the 2V in general is gay. That's why I kept mine all all these years.

Nice to see you back on with more frequency. How is the family?

oh no safety issues to report.

OP
OP
duff daddy

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Most would say the 2V in general is gay. That's why I kept mine all all these years.

Nice to see you back on with more frequency. How is the family?

oh no safety issues to report.

2v are good, If you dont order parts from UPR, MMR or other shit hole operations.... and have some slight knowledge. Do you still have those SVO heads sitting around?? :)

Family is well, son is 3 now, I will tend to be around my shit sled is running now. I will send you a link. [MENTION=7995]DropTopPony[/MENTION]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online