3M products

94 DropTop

Reaction score
So why doesn't anyone on here use 3M products when cleaning their cars? I really haven't heard to much about them in the detailing world but they are a huge name in the auto world in general. Reasons anyone?

Chump

Reaction score
Yeah I've heard they're a really great brand? Where woul you be able to buy some of their products?

asohagan

Reaction score
Oreillys carries their complete line. They keep it behind the counter

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
I work at oreillys so I can get it all at a good price is why I am asking.

Black Ice

Reaction score
There is a reason the auto world uses it is because it works. Another brand you should check out is wizzards they have a good spray wax thats what i use to wipe mine down with and it works and smells good

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
I see body shops use it but that is it. I can find any reviews by normal people to compare it to anything.

mustangspartan

Reaction score
3M wont put out anything unless they know it works.. There one of those companies that advertises but doesnt.. Word of mouth has made their reputation..

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
How is it priced for us "front of the counter people" compaired to the stuff found on the detailing shelf?Is there anything else found "behind" the counter that WE might like to know about?

OP
OP

94 DropTop

Reaction score
Well we can get the full line of 3m. Body wise we carry a lot of different items in the back.

Gtnut1996

Reaction score
i havent tried there car was stuff but i would trust it. if there name is on it i know it will work. i dont use anything that you can buy in front of a parts store or at wal mart. i buy off a proffesional detail truck. the stuff works alot better and normally ends up being cheaper.