For Sale 79-04 B&M Hammer Ratchet Shifter (AOD/AODE/4R70W)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Have a B&M Hammer Ratchet Shifter off my 95 Auto. Swapped a T5 in, won't be needing it anymore. Shifter retails for $220 new. Shipping will be about $30 due to the odd shape and its weight. I'd like $145 shipped. Paypal only. Includes the stock B&M Shift Knob. Any aftermarket 12mm x 1.25 knob will fit, they sell little plastic adapters. Everythings works as it should, cannot find the overdrive button. I'll keep looking but most likely it won't be included. The gear indicator needs to be hardwired, I never wired it up at all.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I was just about to PM you and see if you were gonna sell it. Lol. But yea how did you like it? I just hate how the stock shifter looks.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
How did you like it? Any delay in the shifts?

The D3V

I was just about to PM you and see if you were gonna sell it. Lol. But yea how did you like it? I just hate how the stock shifter looks.

To answer both of ya. I absolutely loved it. When my mechanic put it in, he was like have fun lol. You can ratchet it back into Drive like normal and let the computer shift for you. Or bang it down into first, mash the gas, shift to 2nd than drive. No delay in shifts, it makes it feel a little more race orientated. If I ever have another auto, I will get another one. Its really fun to bang gears with, makes it a lot more fun to drive an automatic. I can only imagine with a built auto, or even just a shift kit. You'd be chirping gears like nobodys business. Has a reverse lock out too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online