'86 for '96

OP
OP
rose62

rose62

Reaction score
Lots of different opinions. I've gotten a number of bites on the LX but when I make clear that I won't negotiate most lose interest.

tazmndthomas

Reaction score
Stick to your guns there are probably 10 tire kickers to every single interested party you will sell decent foxes are getting harder to find

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

1994Gtvert

Reaction score
Not sure what your asking for your fox or it condition.... But here in NJ I've seen prices range from 3k up to 12k for foxes. Granted the 12k foxes I've seen are just sick. But for a good solid fox, I myself would be willing too put up to 6k. But at that price, it needs too be spot on. If you figure just motor alone, you can spend 7-10k+, my total build cost for my 94 is coming close too that 10k mark. But that's also including the price of the car, and cost of some labor that I couldn't do. we never get back what we put in, but don't left anyone push you off your selling point. You know what you have, and you don't need to sell. Mustangs are everywhere, and you'll always be able to sell. You'll always be able too find a cobra that you'll like.

OP
OP
rose62

rose62

Reaction score
94Gtvert: I'm selling it for $8500. No less. And it's NOT pristine, just rare, low miles and original. Lots of 5.0 notches out there but not many in original condition. Believe me, I've searched. Almost all the ads begin, "over 350 hp with tons of mods!" For someone looking for that, great. But I've watched the trends for years. Once people started paying top dollar for Boss 302 smog stuff I began thinking to myself, "what's the next affordable Mustang that will take off." My first thought was, "I'll beat the market to the unloved Boss 351!" NOT. In good condition, those things are going for $45K. These LX's are next. Of course there are a lot of specialty cars, like the Saleens and other limited editions that will ultimately be top-dogs, but the LX's are a solid investment. I really like the car but I feel like every time I drive it I'm diminishing the value. I want something with a bit more power that I can drive without worrying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online