91 Foxbody Exhaust ?

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
K so heres the scoop. My brother has a 91 5.0, bbk longtubes, bbk o/r x pipe and original 2 chamber flowmaster 40s. He doesn't really like the way it sounds and wants to try different mufflers. I suggested MAC's (obviously I'm biased lol), he don't want em. I suggested spintech super pro street 9000s and he might get those. Whats a good muffler that would sound nasty with the longtubes and offroad X ? No SLP's, they sound like shit I heard them in person. I was also thinking maybe Borla XR1's.

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
Thats prolly one loud car lol.. I think slps sound good, but only if dont have an o/r mid pipe. Then it gets too raspy. Also Its mainly a personal perference. If he want louder go magnapacks or more muscle car go borla or regular magnaflow. Check out the new bbk mufflers. They look interesting lol

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Thats prolly one loud car lol.. I think slps sound good, but only if dont have an o/r mid pipe. Then it gets too raspy. Also Its mainly a personal perference. If he want louder go magnapacks or more muscle car go borla or regular magnaflow. Check out the new bbk mufflers. They look interesting lol

Yeah its loud, but alot of volume is missing since he's got dumps lol. I heard slp's with an offroad mid on a 5.0, sounds weird, truck like lol. He likes the way my mac's sound but he don't want the same mufflers as me lol. I suggested packs or something, I think borla would sound pretty sweet. The new bbk muffs look interesting no doubt, but they're like $100+ and expensive to see if they sound good lol

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
id go chambered muffler on the 5.0, personally. the mac was a good suggestion.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online