94-95 Export Tail lights

GreenCobra

Reaction score
Hi All!
Just wondering if there is demand for these tail lights anymore?
i know someone who has a pair including UK harness!
;)

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
There's definitely still a demand for exports. Most are found on ebay as it's a great way to outbid others and prove you can spend thousands on taillights.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a set............... for cheap. Lol.

Yeah there's a demand, not as much as verticals but you can still sell them for a good chunk of change.

Mustanger

Reaction score
Weird I must be....I don't really care for them ... I like the standard tails & the Horizontals even better.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
its funny as I am the same and we are in the minority. If I came across a set cheap I might for the heck of it but otherwise I could care less.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You could give me a set for free and I still wouldn't use em.

I'd sell em for stupid high money!!!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

busta

Reaction score
I'm really surprised that all these companies out there remanufacturing OEM parts haven't decided to remake these and cash in $$$

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm really surprised that all these companies out there remanufacturing OEM parts haven't decided to remake these and cash in $$$

Nah to busy spitting out altezza style sn lights to do something tasteful, cool, and that would sell and NOT get you laughed at.....

Firefighter181

Reaction score
I had never priced them, and just out of sheer curiosity I jumped on E bay quick and about choked! There are a few SN95 sets on there ranging from $400 to $700 (the $700 ones are DFG though :)).........but as cool as they are no thanks! I can think of a lot better things to spend that kind of money on.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Why are they so expensive

Supply and demand. Everyone wants to be different, even though that's pretty much impossible with a mass produced vehicle. So people will go to great lengths to try and accomplish that, by buying products that aren't available over the counter and are in limited quantities. The fun part is how quickly the novelty of the export tail lights wears off, once you've realized that you've paid a dramatic amount of money for them.

Monsterbishi

Reaction score
As promised, I said I would keep an eye out for '94 Export tails, so I now have a pair sitting here from a Red V6, what's the best place for them, classifieds here, or E-Bay?

Monsterbishi

Reaction score
No harness, the previous owner put '96 tail lights in his and butchered the harness to make it work.

There's only one set I could find listed on E-Bay for $599.99, do people really pay that much for them?

At any rate, here's a quick pic of said lights, they've got the usual paint fade and are in need of a good polish (Go figure) but at least I hosed the cobwebs off them :)

http://203.97.119.119/sn95forum/20160211_190105.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online