94-95 export taillights.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Was the car listed as a partout?

If it wasn't not many people would just let you take random parts off the car. Did you guys give back replacement ones too?

OP
OP
alex302

alex302

Reaction score
Was the car listed as a partout?

If it wasn't not many people would just let you take random parts off the car. Did you guys give back replacement ones too?

yes that was part of the deal moneys and stock parts

OP
OP
alex302

alex302

Reaction score
got my lights wired today. i went to the u-pull-it and got a trunk and light harness to make it look factory, im not a fan of messy wiring.

i add i pig tail to the light harness to bring the brake signal that i tapped from the 3rd brake light wire and add the turn signal bulb.
i had to cut the brake signal wire under the dash to get a clean turn signal only to the new light bulb i added in turn i had to put a LED style flash relay to make it work.

[URL="http://s1109.photobucket.com/user/alex8412a/media/20150829_113527_zpsaponmqww.jpg.html"]

[/FONT]

Doodler

Reaction score
I like them a lot! Surprised I'd never heard of them or the mirrors.

OP
OP
alex302

alex302

Reaction score
I like them a lot! Surprised I'd never heard of them or the mirrors.

i would love to find some mirrors but im not going to pay what people want for them. lol

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I remember the first time I found out about them. And the first time I saw them on a car at a show. I walked over to it and though "oh import lights and mirrors." After about 5 secs all that excitement wore off, and I walked down to the next car. Pretty sure I was the only one that noticed that day. Since then I have noticed more and more of them but my excitement has never been as much as that first 5 secs....

Doodler

Reaction score
I remember the first time I found out about them. And the first time I saw them on a car at a show. I walked over to it and though "oh import lights and mirrors." After about 5 secs all that excitement wore off, and I walked down to the next car. Pretty sure I was the only one that noticed that day. Since then I have noticed more and more of them but my excitement has never been as much as that first 5 secs....

Well, you never forget your first time. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online