For Sale 94/95 mustang engine accessory brackets panted black

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I got these a while back with plans to put them to work and clean up the front of the motor. There are some chips in the paint that I will do some touching up on in a few places but they are in good shape and will clean up nicely. I am sorry I do not have pics right now at this moment but I will shortly. I am once again sick and sucking on an IV and just discovered Baer brakes is running the sale I have been waiting for......

asking $125 + shipping

Mustanger

Reaction score
Get well quick man! We will be praying for you a quick recovery! I admire your attitude & guts.

95Opal347

Reaction score
What accessory brackets are they? I could be interested. I am good friends with White95 and we have talked some about your build and whatnot, so I too, hope you feel better soon. I really appreciate your wiring, tucking and soldering info and printed a lot out to guide me as I start trying to clean up my wiring and engine bey.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
you guys are talkin bout me huh? :) thats cool and thanks for the compliments. These are the two brackets that mount to the front of the motor that hold the alt/ac/power steering/ect. I should be home tomorrow and can get pics then. I almost went home today but just wasn't sure...

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
IMG_20160528_201944981_1.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member