94GT from Rags to up and coming......

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Updated pics and Video Page 2

Well guys it all started out when i was 16 and my friend picked up this 1994 Mustang GT. The first look i saw it i wanted it. It had a set of Tri bars on it. It looked soooo damn good. Well i always told him one day i would own it. Well that day came about a year and a half ago. He decided to purchase another car. Well a little history on the car. He bought it from a Elderly lady with only about 40-50 k on the clock i really can't remember. She worked in ATL and only drove it on the highway hence the mileage. So he drove it back and forth to School at Georgia Tech. Where he now graduated with a Engineering Degree. So it had it's few little bumps and scratches along the way. Still shows on the front and rear bumper but i am undecided on what i wanna go with if anything. So fast forward to this day it has somewhere along 180 or so on the clock and still runs like a champ and will still break the tires loose from a roll in 1st. Well i have some pictures of when i first got it but i can't find it. I had my whole catback and stock H pipe stolen from a old APT complex i lived at. So i got a H pipe with 2 Catco High flow Cats in it. I also picked up a 03 GT exhaust. I painted the rear Tailight bezels yesterday and i am still contemplating on whether to do VHT night shades. I started to sand the rear lower part on my bumper in the middle so i can paint it. Also yes i am picking up springs tom. I am putting on a set of Jamex Springs. There really big across seas. They only made these for a very limited time so i hope they ride and look good. It's supposed to be a 2" drop. I also have a new set of Ball joints to go in at the same time. I will get some CC plates once i get up to Va and get situated in my new garage. Yeah i know why not get on with the pictures already HAHA aight.

Basically how it looked when i got it.
P1080488.JPG

P1080487.JPG

Then i picked up a set of 01 Cobra's :)

P3210515new.JPG

Now i finally got off my lazy ass and got out and Clay Bar'd the car. I used and abused that clay bar and worked it. I spent close to 6 hours just Degreasing the car. Then doing the Clay Bar and finally applied a Meguire's Cleaner Wax. I think it turned out damn good considering my friend never wax'd it in all the years when he owned it. :)

New%20pics%201.JPG

New%20pics%202.JPG

New%20pics%203.JPG

new%20pics%204.JPG

new%20pics%205.JPG

new%20pics%206.JPG

New%20pics%207.JPG

New%20pics%208.JPG

New%20pics%209.JPG

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Re: Finally i can become a part of this.

Dude looks great.

good choice on the wheels.

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

I think it looks great! I'd def recommend tinting your tails!!! I loved my old Tri-Bars! I'd look into buying these spacers:
Damn, all I see is 1.25", you need 1" ones. From cjbargins on Ebay, though! I'll ask them to see if they have a set that's not listed.

ProKiller

Reaction score

pretty nice looking judging by its mistreated past. looks like it needs a paint job though.

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score

ProKiller said:
pretty nice looking judging by its mistreated past. looks like it needs a paint job though.

Yeah it does but the way i see it more power is needed first:)

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score

1STOF3 said:
I think it looks great!  I'd def recommend tinting your tails!!!  I loved my old Tri-Bars!  I'd look into buying these spacers:
Damn, all I see is 1.25", you need 1" ones.  From cjbargins on Ebay, though!  I'll ask them to see if they have a set that's not listed.

I would like when winter comes to get those widened.

i think i will probably tint them. I think it would look sick with a s281 or a kaenan spoiler on it since i am lowering it in the next few days.

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

I'm going with the 281 from Kaenen & it looks great!! Great you already have made plans for it. That's as good as done for me, kind of.

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score

I'm hoping to get the springs put on in the next few days. I should be getting them tomorrow. I think that will change the look drastically. Then if i can get my bumpers and side skirts painted i think it will make an even bigger difference. Then tint the windows just slightly at maybe 35%. I should be looking good.

BCP

Reaction score

Welcome, the car looks a ton better after you cleaned it and changed the wheels! Now get that thing dropped.....

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score

Yeah i can't wait to get the Springs tomorrow!!! now i feel like a little school girl :) parts i love parts :)

96_p-51_GT

Reaction score

95convgt said:
I'm hoping to get the springs put on in the next few days. I should be getting them tomorrow. I think that will change the look drastically. Then if i can get my bumpers and side skirts painted i think it will make an even bigger difference. Then tint the windows just slightly at maybe 35%. I should be looking good.

Just so you know VA legal on tint is 50%

BCP

Reaction score

95convgt said:
Yeah i can't wait to get the Springs tomorrow!!! now i feel like a little school girl :) parts i love parts :)
lol... i love em too, i have some gears out in the garage waiting to go in; cant wait!

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score

it looks a lot better with the detail. sorry to see you heading east but you gotta follow the money. that's how i ended up in the ATL.

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score

96_p-51_GT said:
95convgt said:

Just so you know VA legal on tint is 50%

Crap well i guess 50% is what it will have to be then.

OP
OP
W

Win

Legend
Reaction score

DESERTCOX05 said:
it looks a lot better with the detail. sorry to see you heading east but you gotta follow the money. that's how i ended up in the ATL.

Were going for her Masters she is the one that makes the money. RN getting her masters she already makes more then double what i make now being part time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman3872

Members online