95KBGT wheelchop

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
13,863
Reaction score
106
Location
SLC, UT
Here's the wheels,
I made them bigger - should look like 18" FR's
black, chrome, and Anthracite.
The chrome shows the actual dish from that angle.

the black and chrome wheels had high lighting, where your pic is low lighting.
should give you the idea.

95KB.jpg

95kbblackFR.jpg

95kbchromeFR.jpg

95kbanthraFR.jpg
 

95KBGT

Legend
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
0
your my hero, im definatley liking the anthracite ones the best.
 

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
13,863
Reaction score
106
Location
SLC, UT
95KBGT said:
your my hero, im definatley liking the anthracite ones the best.

Ya they blend with the car well.
Ya know what else would look sweet?..
The rear offset makes the whole back of the car look better,
and a chin spoiler would look great on there too.


Snakebit said:
I got hypercoated myself 8)

OK fine, I'll do the hypercoated wheels too!!



Spyder said:
Damn nice work on the chop caffer face!!

Thanks Chris - go go 56!!
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
Dalamar said:
95KBGT said:
your my hero, im definatley liking the anthracite ones the best.

Ya they blend with the car well.
Ya know what else would look sweet?..
The rear offset makes the whole back of the car look better,
and a chin spoiler would look great on there too.


Snakebit said:
I got hypercoated myself 8)

OK fine, I'll do the hypercoated wheels too!!



Spyder said:
Damn nice work on the chop caffer face!!

Thanks Chris - go go 56!!

guys I got to tell ya, these hypercoated wheels are something to see :eek: :eek: If you have never seen a set IN PERSON you can not possibly appreciate how awesome they really look. I would take them over any other available finish any day.
 

MeanGrn Gt

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
3,094
Reaction score
0
If i remember correctly i do believe that i saw pics of a dfg stang w/ the hypercoated fr500s and they looked awesome. Maybe i look after work and see what i can find
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
MeanGrn Gt said:
If i remember correctly i do believe that i saw pics of a dfg stang w/ the hypercoated fr500s and they looked awesome. Maybe i look after work and see what i can find

try to find them, I have pics of them on mine if you want to see them
 

TxCobrA98

Legend
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
7,976
Reaction score
5
hypercoated wheels are insane looking in person. i saw a set of fr's up at dallas mustang that were in the boxes and they were sweet!
 

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
13,863
Reaction score
106
Location
SLC, UT
Here's the wheels of Snakebit's car.
I shaded them a little because of the lighting difference.

95kbhyper.jpg
 

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
13,863
Reaction score
106
Location
SLC, UT
95KBGT said:
damn this is getting harder and harder

You're talking about the wheel decision - Right?!!!
 

MeanGrn Gt

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
3,094
Reaction score
0
i think the hypercoated would look the best... if i only had 1k laying around... wait i pry wouldnt get them id wait for a few more $$ and get a kb instead :naughty:
 

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
23,204
Reaction score
2
MeanGrn Gt said:
i think the hypercoated would look the best... if i only had 1k laying around... wait i pry wouldnt get them id wait for a few more $$ and get a kb instead :naughty:

I'm not being biased when I say I agree with you even though I have them myself, I have to say I think they are without a doubt the best finish for a set of wheels on the market today. Plus what makes it even better for me is the fact that NO ONE IN MY AREA HAS THEM :thumb: :thumb: So I have a one of a kind (for now ::)) wheel that every body wants to stare at and wants to get on their car. The hypercoated finish is something to see,..........they truly look awesome. ;)
 

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Retired Staff
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
11,861
Reaction score
58
Location
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Yeah I saw some pics on stangnet that someone took of their hypercoated wheels up close before they were installed and they looked sooo damn wicked...I change my mind go Hypercoated!!
 

95KBGT

Legend
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
0
whats the difference? and i wasnt talking about my boner i swear
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
75,004
Messages
1,454,379
Members
13,631
Latest member
ninman8

Members online

Top