'96 Cobra -- New Laser Red Paint!

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
No sense in kicking you when you are down! I'm crazy enough, if people bitch like this when I get my car back. I'll come and find them and cut 'em!!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DESERTCOX05 said:
that's a good color. but now technically it's not laser red now. it should have been closer to the color of the door jams and under the trunk.

under the trunk didnt get the candy coat (metalic flakes) or the clear coat. my 13 year old laser red is breathtaking. its factory. its in mint condition. so i assure you my TRUNK is in mint conidition and the colors are night and day. one is like a crayon color (trunk) and one is like a paint (outside of car.) dont bash is fresh due because un-seen parts are a different color.

all i would worry about is the door jams. under the hood will discolor due to the engine heat anyways. the trunk NEVER matched, even from day 1, so the door jams are all that are left. Honestly, i think your car looks great and I would worry about a damn thing...

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
switch i appoligize. i didn't mean to hurt your feelings. i'm glad your happy with the way it looks.

SMOKE

Reaction score
Well, I think it looks great!! It reminds me I need to freshen my ride too .... just need the funds.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sn95tre

Members online

No members online now.