94OJGT said:
96 bmw m3 vs 94 gt
240bhp
236tq
weight:3100lbs

beamer would beat a stock 94 right?

I would say NO!

curb weight of mustang 3077
302 makes only 215 HP... but it makes almost 300 ft*lbs TQ!

Depending on the driver, and gearing... you have the upper hand

OP
OP

94OJGT

Reaction score
my friends stock 94 gt dyno'd at 203hp/275tq
and its weight is 3300lbs

97vertstang

Reaction score
i have to disagree , my friend ,94 cobra supercharged, raced one , he beat him in the top end but damn was that car fast. off the line it kept up all the way to 3rd. and my friends car has 355rwhp.the guy said it had 250hp and complimented the cobra we were astonished on how long it kept up though!!!!

97vertstang

Reaction score
oh and im not trying to hate is that u keep putting all these really fast cars that a 94 gt has no chance. i remember once in my 97 auto vert, i got beat by an acura integra!!!!! yes an acura integra, i was so dissapointed after that!!!! i know ur car is way faster than that being a 5spd coupe but it still cant go against some of these more high end cars, at least not stock.

97vertstang

Reaction score
94OJGT said:
203rwhp???? stock?? i thought stock they were supposed to be around 180-190??? factory freak???

G

GREG@SN95

94OJGT said:

the numbers I gave are the numbers to the flywheel...

I assume that the numbers you provided for the BMW are the same, as most numbers you find online are flywheel numbers...

So if the numbers you gave for the BMW are correct, the BMW is geared similar to the mustang...

Then all you should need to do if tear him up off the line... with the TQ a 302 makes, that should be easy... but don't be surprised if he comes back...

G

GREG@SN95

5.HOE said:
i have to disagree , my friend ,94 cobra supercharged, raced one , he beat him in the top end but damn was that car fast. off the line it kept up all the way to 3rd. and my friends car has 355rwhp.the guy said it had 250hp and complimented the cobra we were astonished on how long it kept up though!!!!
sure it was the same year and trim?

240HP don't 350+
and the TQ the BMW makes sure as hell don't neither

OP
OP

94OJGT

Reaction score
5.HOE said:
oh and im not trying to hate is that u keep putting all these really fast cars that a 94 gt has no chance. i remember once in my 97 auto vert, i got beat by an acura integra!!!!! yes an acura integra, i was so dissapointed after that!!!! i know ur car is way faster than that being a 5spd coupe but it still cant go against some of these more high end cars, at least not stock.

i didnt race the m3..i know this guy that drives 1 and am wondering if my friend has a shot or not

and the 95 trans am---and 300zx tt their both my friends...
were all still in highschool...lol
3 more months outta that dump :boink:

G

GREG@SN95

5.HOE said:

well a 97 auto vert... is well... uh...

that 281 is much heavier then the 302, makes less TQ... and about the same HP
also the auto just sucks...

I beat an s2000 and a few 350Zs in my 94 vert (302, T5)... stock motor and stock shit gears...

The only thing I couldn't beat were them dern skittles, I'd kill em off the line but then they would catch up and walk my ass...

G

GREG@SN95

94OJGT said:
5.HOE said:

i didnt race the m3..i know this guy that drives 1 and am wondering if my friend has a shot or not

and the 95 trans am---and 300zx tt their both my friends...
were all still in highschool...lol
3 more months outta that dump :boink:

yeh? ha ha... enjoy your 3 months...

I wish I was still in high school... the real world sucks ass... college sucks, work sucks, everything sucks....

I wish I could get up every morning and do what I wanted all day like I used to

OP
OP

94OJGT

Reaction score
Yea im actually havin a freggin huge party at my acrage on saturday...if ne1 in the yorkton saskatchewan area and wants to see some nice boxing matches/ buncha youngens racing.....by all means...

Drop by

Ill give ya a beer :drunk:

G

GREG@SN95

94OJGT said:
Yea im actually havin a freggin huge party at my acrage on saturday...if ne1 in the yorkton saskatchewan area and wants to see some nice boxing matches/ buncha youngens racing.....by all means...

Drop by

Ill give ya a beer :drunk:
lol

The party I had for graduation was one of the best times I've ever had...

It was me, my older brother, good friend from Germany, my 2 best friends from my hometown, Uncle Bud and my gool ol pal jack...

In my backyard all night, fire burning, drinking... it was so fun, we did nothing... ha ha, I was still drunk for dinner the next night :)

Yah... like i said, enjoy it... You'll go to college, make some new friends... have a good time... but it aint the same... cause now you have to work hard, gotta make a future for yourself... You can't just take a day off and go fishing instead of class...

97vertstang

Reaction score
enjoy high school its the best days of ur time.
now i sound like an old geezer :-[

OP
OP

94OJGT

Reaction score
hah yea i will

im takin a yr off after highschoo to work on the stang and hopefully break into the 12's before i have to go to the rigs

ryclef331

Reaction score
Hate to say it but that Bimmer's coming by you....unless the owner is a non-drivin' fuck I'd bet on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online