97 mstang gt 5.4 4valve swap supercharger options

1bad97stang

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to this forum but have been reading up on threads and like the info I always get from here so let's see how this goes not sure if this has been covered before. Anyway I have a 97 mustang gt that is being 4v swapped so far I was able to get a chep priced gt500 iron block bottom end and navigator heads and timing cover are being mounted on top. since the shortblock internals are made to handle some boost I would hate to leave it naturally aspirated instead of a power adder.currently I have a boss 302 manifold with adapter plates for it but want to see my options of superchargers for it I was also thinking of getting a coyote supercharger manifold new from Roush with intercooler for a tvs kit use the MMR COYOTE adapters and see if a '13 gt500 tvs factory blower will fit on top I'm looking do do this and don't want to spend a whole lot of money as I am a student and full time worker making aboout 2100 a month so it will definately take some time thanks in advance for any help :cool:

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Ditch the s/c idea if you want to save money. Throw in some probe specific 5.4l pistons, adapt a lower navi intake with a cobra upper hat, some shorty headers, cobra intake cams and a good tune. Should put u close 475wrhp

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online