'97 Mustang GT and '04 Focus SVT

SBSVT

Reaction score
Tomorrow is my last day with the stang. I got a baby on the way so I purchased the SVT yesterday. I'll still get to see and drive the stang occasionaly since my grandmother is buying to so she can put her '08 vette in the garage so it dont have to be daily driven anymore.

Stang mods-Eibach springs, KYB Shocks, DDMTuning 5000k HID Kit, Smoked headlights corners and fogs, Flowmaster 40 mufflers, o/r h-pipe

SVT mods-bone stock

ENJOY!
STA70410.jpg

STA70418.jpg

STA70414.jpg

STA70413.jpg

STA70412.jpg

STA70411.jpg

STA70417.jpg

STA70416.jpg

STA70415.jpg

P5110086.jpg

P5110087.jpg

P5110088.jpg

P5110094.jpg

P5110080.jpg

0524002049.jpg

P5110082-Copy.jpg

P5110083.jpg

P5110084.jpg

P5110085.jpg

F

FullThrottleStangs

mustang > focus svt

nice DD dude... glad to see it all worked out for ya

Blue95GT

Reaction score
HAHA you're barefoot... LOL
I love my Focus ZX3.. it's not an SVT but it is a Kona Edition... You're gonna love it!

OP
OP
S

SBSVT

Reaction score
thanks connor i like the littel focus probly about 5 mintues before i took the photos of it i had just taken it down a nice curvy road by my house and managed to hit 105MPH pretty quick lol. It handles almost as good as the stang with the svt suspension, i am guessing that once i upgrade to eibach springs i should have about equal handling as the stang. ill probly leave the svt shocks under it

amy-yea so far its been pretty fun. i might be ordering a catback in a few weeks i want the borla kit but its pricey. i may just fabricate my own kit since my dad has the stuff to do it in the garage. if i do that then ill be ordering lowering springs for it. p.s.-leave my feet alone lol

brett-thanks dude

OP
OP
S

SBSVT

Reaction score
me too plus its the south so its normal lol i just purchased my first mod for the SVT. Yellow fogs!

Blue95GT

Reaction score
Um... I live in the north and dont wear sock and shoes... just sandals... LOL
Yellow fogs???? Hmmm. Pics when you get them... I may have to see them to consider them.. LOL

Slykin

Reaction score
If I didn't have a Mustang, i'd want a Focus. Nice buy, though i'm going to be sad seeing the clean car with the stock wheels go. I really do like your wheels on there lol.

got5.0

Reaction score
I've always liked the svtf, I've heard they handle like a slot car with just a little work... congrats man!

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
lol wowww you were all over the place, i guess it worked out well you didnt get your sponsor for that turbo!

Good luck with the kid, when is the fetus due?? Enjoy the svt focus, I was lkooking at one for a DD before i got my GT.

bsn95w

Reaction score
sweet focus, i test drove a saleen focus before i got my 00 gt, just wasnt realy hip on the idea of a focus... seems perfect for your specific needs though.

JiMi_DRiX

Reaction score
Your grandma bought it? She has an 08 Vette? Your G'ma sounds wicked awesome. haha.
Those SVT Focus' are fun cars to drive, its no Mustang, but theyre a pretty nice upgrade to the standard Focus!

OP
OP
S

SBSVT

Reaction score
amy-yellow fogs with hid headlights looks balls awesome. i got yellow fogs in the stang its hard to tell in the pics above but you can see some slight yellow. in person they looked awesome they were that nice golden yellow

duh09-yea its a fun 4 banger though. id love to see a jackson racing blower on it someday. I knew a guy with a turbo svt focus and it was a pretty sicks little car

slykin-thanks dude. im truly going to miss the stang but at least it will still be in the family so ill be able to see and drive it occasionally still.

got5.0-yea man so far i love the car it handles alsmost as well as the stang does with eibach springs and kyb shocks. ill probly put some eibach springs on the focus and just leave the svt shocks cause they are already pretty good. i took it down a road close to my house right before the photos were taken and it handled each turn at about the same speed as the stang, except one pretty sharp one i had some understeer but i didnt really feel it and i likely would have known if i didnt have the windows down cause i heard the tires squeel. i did a launch from about 3000-3250 rpm and it burned the tires all through 1st and chirped into 2nd

bsn95w-im kinda new to the focus thing i always liked the svt focus and researched them a little, and i knew about the saleen focus but never really researched it, whats the difference between the two cars?

bii302-that would be pretty sweet, but costly and i wouldnt want to daily drive it anymore cause id need new tires every week lol. ive seen some on youtube and they are amazingly fast.

eastbaystang98-maybe later on but not right now i like the stock svt wheels, if i do get new wheels though ill get these http://www.chicagoconnection.us/images/ford/M1007S177E_a.jpg or some BBS wheels

jimi_drix-yep lol everyone on that side of the family has been involved in performance cars in someway and she just so happen to be the chick that liked fast cars, she used to race in local drags and stuff when she was younger. now she is in her early 60s and drives a corvette and is a member in the corvette owners of america club and some other local club. as far as the focus though its awesome and hopefully it will be slammed in september for my birthday ill treat myself to a nice suspension setup if its not done by then lol

BII302

Reaction score
correct me if i'm wrong but didn't some focus's come supercharged? I saw one at a dealer before with a supercharged badge on it

OP
OP
S

SBSVT

Reaction score
now that i recall but idk. it may have been a ricer previous owner lol but if they did have one then i want it lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sn95tre

Members online