98 Vert Track project

RabidPony

Reaction score
For some reason, when I try to post a decent sized for sale thread I get back an error so here's a link to my local Craigslist ad for the car. All the info is there but feel free to contact me if anyone has any questions that aren't answered in the ad. Asking $5000 but I'm more than willing to haggle.

http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/4080588357.html

Here's the ad:

1998 Mustang Vert track project - $5000 (Newark, DE)

00g0g_4xG68d2BsIP_600x450.jpg

Hey again guys and gals. Recently moved my new place doesn't have a garage and I am not going to be that guy that lets a good car go to waste because he doesn't have time for it. The car in question is my 98 GT vert that is a nearly complete track project. I would like the car to find a new home because it had a ton of excellent parts that shouldn't go to waste. I am asking $5000 obo for the car as is minus the hood. Realize that I am selling this car as more of a collection of parts than as a vehicle, it is nowhere near street legal and was destined for track life only. There is minor body damage to the driver side quarter panel just behind the door and the door itself has been replaced with a green one, all electronics and internal mechanisms were switched over so it's just a color difference, no functional discrepancies. Also, the rear bumper is currently in black primer. There is an eight point cage, however, the shop that put it in did a horrible job so the door bars and and rear down bars will need to at least be relocated, the main hoop and trans tunnel bracing are good. The rear and passenger seats have been removed to reduce weight as well as the spare tire and trunk lining. The steering wheel is on a quick release hub so there is no driver air bag and the passenger air bag has been replaced by a blank. The car will crank right up and run but is very rough due to no tune and the timing on the cams only being ballparked. There is no PTV. If desired, the only requirements to get it completed, mechanically, would be the timing of the camshafts, replacement of the pass. side cam cover gasket (minor leak on the rear), and tuning of the computer. I'd be happy to answer any and all questions related to the car so just shoot me an email and I'll get back to you ASAP. Asking $5000 obo but I am happy to haggle

Modification List:

03 Mach 1 shortblock
03 PI intake
03 PI heads (Romeo)
Cobra Oil Pump
VT Stage 2 cams
Fidanza adjustable cam gears
Crower springs and titanium retainers
Accel coil packs
Taylor 10.4mm plug wires
NGK TR-55's (gapped @ 0.050)
Accufab 75mm TB
MAC plenum
EGR delete
Cooling mod
BBK equal length shorties
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates
12lb Chromoly flywheel
SPEC Stage 1 clutch
Maximum Motorsports Coil Overs with 10" 425 pound springs (front)
Stang Suspension Rear LCA's
98 Cobra Springs cut one coil (rear)
Energy Suspension Spring Isolators (rear)
D&D Tubular K Member
D&D Tubular A Arms
Solid Steel Motor Mounts
Energy Suspension Offset Rack Bushings
SCT Xcalibrator
MD Throttle Cable Spacer
Tokico HPK Shocks and Struts
Custom Ram air setup (true functional Ram air)
K&N air filter
Phenolic plenum spacer
Steeda Underdrive pullies
MAC Offroad X Pipe
3" Dynomax race bullets into 3" Dynatech Splitflows, dumped
B&M Ripper Shifter
Shinoda Boss Chin Spoiler
Deleted Wing
Cobra Calipers with 13" drilled and slotted rotors
Slotted Rear Rotors
Hawk HPS Pads Front and Rear
Cobra R Wheels 17x9 front 17x10.5 Rear (Black)
Falken Azenis RT-615 275/40R17 Front
Nitto NT555R DR 315/35R17
Deleted Rear Seat
Deleted Spoiler
S&W Racecars 8 Point Mild Steel Cage
Removable Steering Wheel

OP
OP
R

RabidPony

Reaction score
Thanks Fericious, much appreciated. Chris, it's a server side memory error that I get when I try to post more than a few sentences. I've spoken to Deeplist about it in the past.

OP
OP
R

RabidPony

Reaction score
Dropping the asking price to $4000. Still open to offers or partial trade for a FN FAL or SA58.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online